Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Whoever or whatever the creature known as Morgue used to be, it’s not anymore. It has spoken of a rebirth, an awakening of some sort where it found its “true self”. Currently haunting the streets of Japan, Morgue has made it its mission to spread fear and suffering wherever it goes.

Morgue has encountered many of Japan’s masked heroes including Tokyo Rose and Big Sumo Hero but one of its favourite victims is the young hero Starchild.

Morgue is is deceptively clever, horrifyingly fast and just doesn’t seem to die, no matter what is thrown at it. This is one opponent that should never be taken lightly.

“Ring-a-ring-a-roses, Ashes! Ashes! We all…fall…down…HAHAHAHA!!!” – Morgue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I think I finally decided what I want to claim as my prize for the national heroes contest. A lover body part in a leaping pose like this. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/08/Item-1.jpg It obviously doesn’t need to have the detail/costume that this one has. Just the pose is fine….Although I’m undecided about whether or not feet should be included.

I hate to be a party pooper but this falls under my “No Alternate body part” rule (see first post in this thread). I will take it under consideration but if you can offer an alternate (no pun intended) option I sure would appreciate it.

Hey dblade, I just saw this reply. First of all, sorry about that. I somehow managed to forget about that rule. I know it’s been a while now but can I still claim an alternate prize?

Sorry to hijack your thread, I just saw this and though it’s not perfect I gave your legs a try, hope you can use them

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ooh! I most definitely will! Thanks Guy! Exclamation point! 😀

Anarchangel
    Participant

I honestly don’t know what’s going on with this guy. He just kind of…happened.

I know, I broke the four colour rule, but it’s only a little bit. Calm down.

Chakra

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wow. My last two creations are very different.

Wolf Master
    Participant

He is really cool. Especially like the belt, the gems remind me of the infinity gems. Does his belt give him virtually god like power by any chance? 😀

Maaz
    Participant

Morgue. That guy is CRAZY AWESOME. I love myself a good does of crazy, mysterious villains and that guy ain’t an exception. Amazing.

Legatus
    Participant

Morgue is awesome and Chakra … somehow retro, ain’t he?

Anarchangel
    Participant

There’s way too much going on with Chakra. I need to tone him down somewhat.

Legatus
    Participant

No, you don’t. I like him just the way he is.

Vengeance
    Participant

really like Morgue

Wolf Master
    Participant

Second Legatus, he’s great the way he is.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Um…I just tried to export a character and it came out as a “file” rather than the usual png…..What?

Anarchangel
    Participant

It was all because I had an ampersand (&) in the file name. Seriously? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard all year.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Asher and Elianna Bloom are the latest inheritors of an ages old family guardian. The golem, whom they named Abraham after their grandfather, was lost for centuries and only recently managed to find it’s way out of a destroyed complex built deep underground. Upon freeing itself, Abraham tracked down the last remaining members of the family it was sworn to protect.

Since then, Asher and Elianna have helped Abraham adjust to the modern world and have even put his immense strength to good use in aiding others. Despite never uttering a single sound, Abraham and the Bloom siblings are able to understand each other almost on a psychic level. The massive creature is unfalteringly loyal and has become a part of the Bloom family once more.

Golem & Co

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.