Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

You’ve done some great stuff recently, Anarch. Per Comet, maybe work on something else or go random/experiment and hope it gives you an idea.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I took Vamp’s advice (thanks Vamp) and gave up on Comet for the time being. Instead I decided to reinvent and rename another character. The previously scantily clad Shade is now the much more suitably attired Nightshade.

Nightshade

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very Nice I like the runes along the legs and on the shoul.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

The more I look at this the more I like it. Admittedly I don’t know what the original looked like, but I’m going out on a limb here and saying you went in the right direction with the redesign

Anarchangel
    Participant

Experiments is fun. πŸ™‚

Atlas

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

I concur, he looks great!

RobM
    Participant

Experiments is fun.

I agree; there’s lots of potential in mixing and matching pieces of companions. Great job of making it look seamless.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been around much lately. I’ve had some major creative block, which sucks. I need to set aside some time and try and get at least one new character out. Or even a remake. I’m thinking about a new costume for Throwback but I’m struggling to think how I’ll actually pull it off.

On an unrelated note, do any of you play DC Universe online? (pc) I just started playing it yesterday and it seems ok but, oddly, I don’t seem to know anyone else who plays it.

Nug
    Participant

I got the block too, AA. It seems the time of the year is getting everyone down. (Guessing) I was just wondering about you yesterday. Miss your creative genius, buddy, but don’t feel the need to put out something if you don’t really care to. Everyone will appreciate it more when you finally do. πŸ˜‰

About DC online… I wish. I downloaded it, but my computer is old and doesn’t have the specs needed. It looks fun though.

Anarchangel
    Participant

It’s more to get me back into the swing of things than anything else. I know if I can get one done, others will follow. At least that’s what’s happened in the past.

I think maybe it’s because I’ve been focussing too much on the ones I want to do but can’t quite pull off. Β I need to go back to my list of over 200 characters that need done (ugh!) and just pick one at random to work on.

Anarchangel
    Participant

And the “lucky” character chosen at random from my list isΒ The Swan Maiden.

[EDIT – JR, could you delete the second attachment please? I derped.]

The Swan Maiden

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Β [EDIT – JR, could you delete the second attachment please? I derped.]

Oui, ce est fait

Beau travail par la voie

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been playing DC Universe online lately and decided to Heromachine my character, That Bad Dog (ThatBadDog).

The name’s the best variation of Bad Dog I could get as that one was already taken. I named him such because he has the ability to transform into a dog and a werewolf (and a gorilla and a giant insect man but lets not go down that path) which I find incredibly fun for some reason.

…He also flies.

That Bad Dog

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Love That Bad Dog dude! Amazing work!

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice, I like the metal bits under the arms.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.