Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers, i’m glad the white lie subtlety was noticed Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks awesome

Scatman

i really love her Harley Quinn type demeanor.Nice work!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers guys Laugh

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Here is homage to one of my favorite heroes. But because of worries about copyright stuff, lets call him the Blue Torch. I may just give the image a few touch ups like lens flair or something later.

Blue-Lantern.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Looks wicked cool! Great job on the lighting.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters.Cool

Scatman

aweome unifom!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Thanks, i tried to make it look more like this (nebezial from deviant art-does great renditions of DC and Marvel characters)

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Well the knew contest on the blog has us making GODS. And i felt that i could leap on the opportunity to make some villains for my character Eshe Mubarak aka The Magenta Mommy.

The Egyptian Gods depicted as hieroglyphs in ancient Egyptian tombs and pyramids were real. They weren’t, however, Gods. They were law breakers from an extraterrestrial species who were to be transported to a prison facility. Whilst being transported the being Ra‘s stasis was interrupted and he caused a viscous and rapid takeover of the ship transporting the convicts. However the ship was heavily damaged and was forced to crash on a primitive planet. Seeing no way of leaving this planet, and using their superior intelligence and technology the convicts decided to rule, and became Gods. Some took to the role as shepherds and others as tyrants. To stay near immortal one of the ships surviving medics, Anubis, devised a way to induce a death like state for humans; once they were mummified they would ‘feed’ on their life force for decades before using new hosts. Eventually their supply of mummies runs out and they awaken in modern times, desperate for life and power, some causing destruction and others cult or religious followings.

Name: Ra
    Alliance: God of Sun
    Info: Ra was awoken from stasis after a malfunction with his stasis tube. He utilized one of the guards stun weapons and modified it to fire intense burst of heat. This later gained him his name as God of Sun. The weapon is his famous ‘hook’. After releasing the other convicts they removed most of the guards on the ship, heavily damaging it in the process. When the survivors reached earth Ra declared himself ‘King of the Gods’ and was rarely challenged for the title. At first he took a very dominant stance to collecting worshipers but soon grew to protect his worshipers.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/06/Ra.png

What are known as ‘Sun Disks’ are in fact tags to show that the individual is a convict, it holds all the individuals data.
    The survivors also used an armour that morphs and replicates surrounding fauna to create their famous animal heads.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Hathor/Sekhmet
    Alliance: Goddess of love, music, dance and Goddess of the sun
    Info: Hathor was a woman in grief. On the planet she came from her family was murdered and she sought revenge. She gave in to her anger and blood lust causing split personality. ‘Enter Sekhmet’. Sekhmet killed those responsible but was caught, which landed her on the transport ship that crashed on earth. Hathor decided to become a Goddess of love, music and dance to honor her family and daughters. However in the early days of being Gods Ra had use of Sekhmet and awoke her, unleashing her on mankind for not worshiping him, but soon he saw that if he let her continue there would be no-one left to worship him. He tricked Sekhmet into hibernation within Hathor and there she has patiently waited.

Hathor:

Hathor.png

Sekhmet:

Sekhmet.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Osiris
    Alliance: God of the dead and God of vegetation and agriculture
    Info: Osiris was brother to Seth, another prisoner on the ship. Osiris managed to pose as a gaurd on the ship by contracting the ‘Oasis Virus’ which turns the skin green. Osiris had planned on uploading the ‘Nut/+/Geb’ virus onto the ship in hopes of freeing his brother. His plans didn’t quite work as he uploaded the virus into the wrong stasis pod and Ra escaped. In an effort to redeem himself for the blood bath he caused on the ship Osiris decided to help the Earthlings by providing advanced agricultural methods. He was often advised by the ‘Nut/+/Geb’ virus.

Unfortunately Seth hated his brother, and eventually murdered him for “groveling among the pathetic humans”.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Osiris.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Seth
    Alliance: God of the desert, storm and violence
    Info: Seth was purely homicidal before reaching earth. After that the God complex didn’t make things much better. Seth murdered his brother Osiris because he felt ashamed by the help his brother was providing the “lesser beings”. Years later Osiris’s son Horus, who was born on earth,went to war with Seth. Seth ripped out one of Horus’s eyes during this war. Eventually Horus managed to ‘Lock’ Seth in the desert, where it is presumed he died. Seth wore the same type of helmet as the other gods, but fashioned it in the shape of one of his home planets animals, instead of earths.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Seth.png

Seth did at one point have to help Ra kill the snake Apep, which was aboard the ship they were on. Although he only did this because Apep had poisoned him.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh man, I’m loving these Egyptian characters..Especially Ra and Osiris.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers man. It’s going to take a while to do all of them though. And i’m determined to make the set.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.