Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Stevedore

Large in-your-face work. I like it. You are talented at catching the eye with bold detail.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Thank you Stevedore

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Classified
    AKA: Spectre Shot
    Alliance: Neutral
    Info: Spectre Shot is a special operative who works for the government. He is a highly skilled sniper and is proficient with many firearms. He is very quiet, which is how he got his code-name, that and the fact that he dresses like a ghost with a gun. He forms part of a duo team with ‘Nuke Hunter’.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/06/Spectre-Shot.png

Name: Classified
    AKA: Nuke Hunter
    Alliance: Neutral
    Info: Nuke Hunter is a special operative who works for the government. He is an extremely skilled archer who like to attach mini-nuclear devices to his arrows. Unlike his partner ‘Spectre Shot’, Nuke Hunter has quite a loud personality and is better at fighting in a melee, beating people with his bow.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/06/Nuke-Hunter.png

The pair didn’t get along to well at first, considering their different personalities and approaches to problems, however a long career together has given them a close friendship.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/06/Nuke-Hunter-and-Spectre-Shot.png

Scatman

Freakin’ awesome!Very star wars with the face on spectre,and love the skull mask.most of all i lkehow you did tops and didn’t need torso to make it look good,a technique I will definitley try ,good stuff as always Al!Cool

Weilyn

Thos colours work very well together! Excellent pair of characters!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers guys =D

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hang on, I think Atomic Punk has gate crashed in your last pair. Yeah, it’s definitely him, that mask is unmistakable.
    Good work either way.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

haha i never noticed. Curse you atomic punk for entering my mind subliminally!!!!Laugh

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Imitation is the highest form of… my neural-control nano-bots! Cool

I really like Spectre Shot and Nuker Hunter. They complement each other so well. Have to admit, Nuke Hunter is as if I were an amalgam of Hawkeye or Legolas.

Still amazed at the patience for and perfection of zypping that you HM maestras and maestros put on display!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Thanks, all though the zypping just makes me sick sometimes, i like the payoff though so i endure

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Percival Kane
    AKA: Dark Frost
    Alliance: Villain
    Info: This is simply the ice based villain of my universe. He is a constant aggravator of Spectre Shot and Nuke Hunter. Many of his antics are what he calls ‘an aggressive attack against global warming… and those who cause it’ and often involve freezing large parts of cities or factories which have high emissions (including the people). His face is never seen past the shadow of his hood, it possibly could have frostbite and be dark.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/06/Dark-Frost.png

CantDraw
    Participant

I feel a chill in the air…

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

heh heh. Thats the effect i wanted

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

So if you haven’t noticed most of these are names given to me by the seventh sanctum. I’ve been running out of inspiration so i’m using the name generator to challenge myself. This next one is no exception

Name: Nikki Samuels
    AKA: Small Lie
    Alliance: None (just crazy)
    Info: The Small Lie is just some crazy girl who is obsessed with heroes and villains, and tends to race to battles between the two, clubbing either as she seems to have trouble differentiating between who’s good and who’s bad when she gets giddy.

Small-Lie.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

I do that alot when I have creative block too…it helps!!! Good stuff as always my friend, I like that Small Lie wears alot of white…nice touch.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.