a bit of lime

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery a bit of lime

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Myro
    Participant

I find plague doctors fascinating. Most were absolute quacks, but then again, medical science wasn’t terribly advanced back then. Most of them stuck satchels in their masks because it was thought that bad smells carried disease.

Took a crack at making a plague doctor a while back, but I think yours turned out better.

Lime
    Participant

I think the girl’s really cute. I don’t think the guy came out as well as he did the first time I made him, but (*sob*) the vanishing file goblin got me at last.

hm3-beta-4.png

Lime
    Participant

HIDE.

frostgiantandtroll.png

FRM

is that his name, what he’s wearing, or what you should do if you meet him? Wink
    cool!

Lime
    Participant

@FRM said:

is that his name, what he’s wearing, or what you should do if you meet him? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
    cool!

That’s your survival tip. If you try to run, he’ll let the troll loose. You can’t outrun a loping troll.

Lime
    Participant

So I was poking around at the other HeroMachine editions, and I noticed that some of the colors offered in the Pinup edition would make fantastic orcish skin tones, so, um, this happened:

orcishgirls.png

that’s one creepy mermaid!

Lime
    Participant

I’m writing a story based on The Black Bull of Norroway. Sorry if I’m repeating myself with that, but I think the last time I mentioned it was on the previous message board. Anyway, here’s a picture from it:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lime/2012/09/lime-keldaandtheblackbull.png

Lime
    Participant

I really like the new companions, especially the multitude of wizards!

summoners.png

Lime
    Participant

“What do you suppose she’s brewing there?” I asked my husband.

“Kombucha,” he replied without hesitation.

kombucha.png

Lime
    Participant

Dungeon after dungeon — endless monsters — tensions running high. These four adventurers used to be friends, but that all ended when someone shot the food.

lime-someoneshotthefood.png

Lime
    Participant

If Hel, Fenrir, and Jormungandr are Loki’s children, it seems logical to me that they started out as his little darlings, right?

(Couldn’t quite manage to work a Baby Sleipnir in, sorry.)

daddyslittlemonsters.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

I love what you did for the companion contest…reminds me of an old NES game pic or something. It’s great.

Lime
    Participant

@livewyre1014 said:

I love what you did for the companion contest…reminds me of an old NES game pic or something. It’s great.

Thank you. :) It’s an homage to the game “Gauntlet,” so old game box art was exactly what I was going for. ;)

livewyre1014
    Participant

LOL…that was the game I was thinking of…god I’m old…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.