For this weeks quiz, we’re going to test you knowledge on the bad guys who make life difficult for our favourite heroes. Considering how well everyone did on last weeks quiz (…) I thought I’d make it a tiny bit easier for y’all.
As per usual, 10 questions with a total of 20 points to get and don’t post answers in the comments, just your scores. The answers will be below a jump from the post whilst on the main blog page, so if you don’t want to be spoiled, take a look at the questions on the blog first.
1. In which issue of Daredevil did Bullseye debut (1 point)
Bonus- How many years was this after the Man Of Fear himself debuted? (1 Point)
2. How many Doctor Who TV serials have the Daleks been in? (1 Point)
3. What is the home planet of Sinestro? (1 Point)
4. During the “Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow” storyline of 1986, the Silver/ Bronze Age, Pre-Crisis version of Lex Luthor is killed. Who is it that kills him? (1 Point)
5. Which comic series did Sabretooth first appear in? (1 Point)
6. What is the name of Darkseid’s first born son? (1 Point)
7. In which episode do the Klingons make their first appearance in Star Trek? (1 Point)
8. Who was in the original iteration of the Masters Of Evil? (1 point each- 4 Points)
9. What is the capital city of Latveria? (1 Point)
10 Name all of the actors to have voiced the Joker in a Batman cartoon TV series (not including TV movies or shows where Batman is part of an ensemble cast, such as Super Friends) (6 Points)