On November 28th, 1964 the United States launched the space probe Mariner IV from Cape Kennedy on a course set for Mars.
Your challenge this week is to create a space probe, space ship, space station…whatever tickles your warp core.
There is no prize. There is no poll. The winner is chosen by me.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 6pm Eastern on Sunday, November 29th.