Many thanks to everyone who entered Caption Contest 124, which challenged you to come up with the best replacement dialog for this random comics panel:
I picked out the ones that made me laugh the most, and now I am using this here Internet machine thingie to reproduce them for your enjoyment:
- Skybandit: I’m the $6 Million Dog Whisperer!
- Gero: “Help, he drank the spot remover!”
- MaDPac: “I knew we shouldn’t have let your mother hang out with transformers!”
- Herr D: Scotty’s a rescue dog from Chernobyl–he’s fi-aaaahhh!
- Herr D: –yeah, well I wish I had JELLO instead of a dog and a smaller nose–DAH!
- TWIZTID HIPPY: At least now i can see when you need to go outside.
- Gabe Puratekuta: “Great… You’re not going to bite me so I become a dog-themed superhero, are you?”
- Frankie: “Well, I’m the new Jubilee, and (gasp!), ‘Wolvie!’ What did they DO to you?”
- Joel: “No ice sculpture’s ever ever beaten me in a starring contest before and they ain’t startin’ now!’
- thejay: I can see my NOSE in there!
- ProwlerKnight: By god, my dog is a ghost and I’m turning into Michael Jackson!
- MrMikeK: I wanted an ironic pet not an ionic one!
And the winner is … Herr D!