If you don’t see it, clear your browser’s cache, but I’ve just updated the Headgear-Fantasy set with the following ten items from the suggestions you made after the last update:
With this release we’re at a turning point in the HeroMachine 3 development process — I have the sense that we’re pretty much done with adding new items, with the exception of female bustiers. Barring any huge item set that I’ve overlooked, and which I count on you to remind me of in the comments, I think the next steps are as follows:
- Swap all the items that are currently right-only to have left components as well (hands, shoulders, feet, items, etc.);
- Convert all the male-only items (tops and legwear mostly) to fit the female figure as well;
- Recode to solve bugs and hopefully address some of the performance issues, add new features, etc.;
- Make another pass through the items to catch any that we missed;
- Upgrade status to beta and go for a wider release;
- Address any major issues revealed by the beta test and release.
The key takeaway is that this will be the end of “new” item releases for quite a while as I concentrate on converting over the stuff that already exists. I know that’s not super exciting for you (or for me, frankly), but it clearly needs doing.
So, let me know what you think of this proposed plan!