At PsyckoSama's request, I have updated the HeroMachine 3 Alpha to show the hex value for a color swatch when moused over. I also made the box selectable, so after you click the color, you can highlight and copy the hex value in the name box, then paste it into the Custom Color hex box as a base for starting your new color. I'm not sure how helpful this is to most people, but it was easy enough to do and might help alleviate the pain for those who find the color swatch box hard to use for whatever reason.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #381 – History Revisited – Prize for StarkillerRX September 23, 2018
- CDC #381 – History Revisited – Results September 23, 2018
- CDC #382 – High School Confidential! September 23, 2018
- CDC #380 – To Boldly Go! – Prize for Superfly30 September 22, 2018
- The Predator Spoiler Free Review September 19, 2018
The Secret Lair