At PsyckoSama's request, I have updated the HeroMachine 3 Alpha to show the hex value for a color swatch when moused over. I also made the box selectable, so after you click the color, you can highlight and copy the hex value in the name box, then paste it into the Custom Color hex box as a base for starting your new color. I'm not sure how helpful this is to most people, but it was easy enough to do and might help alleviate the pain for those who find the color swatch box hard to use for whatever reason.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- The Road to Comic-Con Part 4! July 18, 2018
- CDC #371 – Team Building – Part 11 – Prize for Blunt Object July 18, 2018
- Caption Contest #122 Results July 18, 2018
- CDC #372 – Team Building – Part 12 July 15, 2018
- CDC #371 – Team Building – Part 11 – Results July 15, 2018
The Secret Lair