At PsyckoSama's request, I have updated the HeroMachine 3 Alpha to show the hex value for a color swatch when moused over. I also made the box selectable, so after you click the color, you can highlight and copy the hex value in the name box, then paste it into the Custom Color hex box as a base for starting your new color. I'm not sure how helpful this is to most people, but it was easy enough to do and might help alleviate the pain for those who find the color swatch box hard to use for whatever reason.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #101 August 23, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #334: Minions August 21, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! – Results August 20, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: What is it good for? August 18, 2017
- Caption Contest #100 Results August 16, 2017
The Secret Lair