At PsyckoSama's request, I have updated the HeroMachine 3 Alpha to show the hex value for a color swatch when moused over. I also made the box selectable, so after you click the color, you can highlight and copy the hex value in the name box, then paste it into the Custom Color hex box as a base for starting your new color. I'm not sure how helpful this is to most people, but it was easy enough to do and might help alleviate the pain for those who find the color swatch box hard to use for whatever reason.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Poll Position: The Worst Superhero Movie Of All Time June 24, 2019
- CDC #420 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 8 June 23, 2019
- CDC #419 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 7 – Results June 23, 2019
- CDC #418 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 6 – Prize for AMS and Ubiquitous Pixel June 21, 2019
- The List: Top 10 Greatest Superhero Movies Of All Time June 17, 2019
The Secret Lair