At PsyckoSama's request, I have updated the HeroMachine 3 Alpha to show the hex value for a color swatch when moused over. I also made the box selectable, so after you click the color, you can highlight and copy the hex value in the name box, then paste it into the Custom Color hex box as a base for starting your new color. I'm not sure how helpful this is to most people, but it was easy enough to do and might help alleviate the pain for those who find the color swatch box hard to use for whatever reason.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Captain Marvel- Spoiler Free Review! March 19, 2019
- CDC #406 – Post Apocalyptic Warriors – Female Edition March 17, 2019
- CDC #405 – Two Great Tastes – Grim Reaper Edition – Results March 17, 2019
- CDC #404 – Down The Rabbit Hole – Prize for Superfly30 March 16, 2019
- Con Announcement and Cosplay Updates! March 10, 2019
The Secret Lair