(From "Spidey Super Stories" number 54, ©1981, Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Why, yes he is! And he’s the STARR of the show!
(don’t shoot me with bananas)
Yo, is this from one of the “Electric Company” comics?
Yes, the “Spidey Super Stories” are based on the Electric Company version of the character and are lighter, sillier versions of the regular runs.
Spidey Super Stories are some of the worst/best stories I’ve ever read. Like the one where Green Goblin steals a dragon float from a parade.
“He’s draggin’ the dragon!”
“What a drag!”
(Sound effect in panel: Drag! Drag!)
No, wait! I think that is the other gorilla that escaped from the zoo.