Random Panel: A transformation we’d all rather not see

tf24d

(From "Transformers" number 24, ©Marvel Comics. Hat tip to Chris' Invincible Super Blog.)

17 Responses to Random Panel: A transformation we’d all rather not see

1. Avatar Hammerknight says:

Like we never heard that before.

2. Avatar John says:

“Ethan Zachary” is code for “Megan Fox.”

3. Avatar Joshua says:

Optimus– sure, we’ve made strides in our acceptance of alternative sexualities, but you still practice the very love that dare not speak its name: robosexuality. I mean why can’t humans and synthetics share a meaningful bond that transcends limiting definitions like carbon-based and silicon based? How about “love based”? And while you are two different species, both humans and Cybertronians have much in common: both are bipedal (…well, Cybertronians are for the most part), and both are a sentient race. Yeah, I can see how there could be a mutual attraction. I mean, personally, I don’t transform and roll out that way, but hey– who am I to judge?

4. Avatar Loki says:

wow, I didn’t know they had sexual reproductive organs….and names for them.

5. Avatar RSC5 says:

@Loki: Transmut writers have created some incredibly colorful terms. Plugs, sparks, wire stroking…it’s all quite alarming.

6. Avatar The Imp says:

Wire stroking? WTF?

7. Avatar RSC5 says:

Yeah, like the wires are sensitive and there’s…transforming seams to, uhm…and I’m not going into it! Just trust that it’s a thing. (…Lubricants. Everywhere!)

8. Avatar Xstacy says:

I dunno about everybody else, but I’m just a little alarmed that you’re so knowledgeable about erotic Transformers fan fiction, RSC5. I’m not gonna judge or anything, but…I’m not letting you near my car, either.

9. Avatar RSC5 says:

A few of my more heavy into the fandom friends had an indepth discussion on the subject once. There were *unpleasant* examples brought forth. And I do love Starscream, but I just don’t understand the whole appeal of the “clang clang clang” as they say.

10. Avatar Worf says:

HOLY FRAK! This is the funniest discussion here in a long time…

@RSC5: Next, you’re going to tell us your friends are building an Optimus replica just to….oh let’s not go into that…..

BTW, just like everyone else, I’m not judging in any way….but still……

I have now officially Seen It All. Thank you RSC5.

12. Avatar Loki says:

@everyone: Guys, are you disturbed as I am?

13. Avatar Jimmy says:

It’s like kiss players only worse.

14. Avatar RSC5 says:

@Jimmy: There is nothing worse than Kiss Players, dude.

15. Avatar PCFDPGrey says:

Mastering his joystick as a fisherman masters bait.

16. Avatar The Imp says:

I like the wire coming out of his head. What exactly is that… connected to? Never mind, don’t wanna know.

17. Avatar ThatStrangeGirl says:

Anyone else notice the emphasis on “MY”? I guess Optimus doesn’t want Ethan Zachery touching anyone else’s joystick.