(From "Whiz Comics" number 2, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Can’t say that I’ve ever heard it called a palace before. Oh, well. As long as Brent and Lance can both say it with a straight face, who am I to judge. And that pun is strictly a figment of your imagination. And I am shocked (shocked, I tell you) that you would make such an insinuation.
How come Mister Hogan gets the lay of the land? What about the other fellas?
I don’t get it.
That probably speaks well of you Meg 🙂
*Backs away very, verrrrry slowly*
Hey, I resemble that remark!