Zerogarth’s characters so far…

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Zerogarth’s characters so far…

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Shiboreth

I never would have guessed you used a horse head for that. That’s totally awesome. I might have to try something similar in the future.

Scatman

Yeah I have to say you utilize everything you can for lighting and shadowing!I love the whole masking effect .you do it well.Very inovative!I aint’ much into backrounds but you are definitley making me want to use them more!

Zerogarth

I appreciate your words ^^ …and you should try it indeed… you just have to look for silouettes that match the volume of the thing u want to put the shadow on… anyhow, with the scaling and everything, u can use a lot of things for shadowing the same shape, so its not as time consuming as one could have guessed : P (althought, finding the “perfect” silouette for the shadow does require a lot of time… that’s why I didn’t lookd for it, lol) …thinking about it, I know what could be a great add for the program: a free line tool and a color filler… wonder if that’s possible with the interface it has…

ryan

dude that is so awesome. that how you made the shadow and lighting effects also his glowing eyes are abit creepy but great work man keep it up

Zerogarth

thanks ryan! : ) …looking at your last updates I guess that you figured all the lighting stuff out : P

here goes another test, this time on posing and cloud effects…

Leaf.png

“Falling Leaf”

…hope you like it : )

peace!

superfan1
    Participant

Leaf is fantastic!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Watch how I soar.

Great job.

Zerogarth

thanks superfan1, Vampyrist! glad u both liked it ^ ^
    oh and Serenity, awesome movie… haven’t seen Firefly yet, but I’ve been told that it was great and somehow got cancelled… there should be more Sci-fi series around, I’m a big fan of the genre and I think we’re lacking good stuff lately (at least audiovisually speaking… haven’t read recent sci-fi books though)

FRM

great pose!!

well done

Scatman

very new prospective!cool!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.