Yet another new campaign from Barbario

Home Forums Gamers’ Corner Super-Hero RPGs Yet another new campaign from Barbario

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Well, you have a solid direction as it is. Hmmmm…. The captured werewolf could be setting up encounters through interrogations. Give the appearance that she is cooperative when she’s really guiding the party to do Dracula’s dirty work. Eliminating his rivals, throwing them off his trail. Maybe she uses code (“wolfspeak” or “pack talk”) because she knows the other werewolf is listening in.

Likewise, the “field leader” makes a “daring escape” or is somehow able to get word out to the party. Of course, the information serves only to collaborate the captured werewolf’s leads. Since the Order of the Dragon is corrupt, the party might be inclined to believe that they are aligned with Dracula. Lots of shadow ops. If the players are able to capture one of the Order, maybe he can convince them that they are being played by the vampire.

In frustration and confusion, they party starts laying waste to whatever blood-sucker happens to pop his head out of a coffin. Not knowing that is what Dracula wants. He is culling the undead so he can create a new empire. Why get his hands dirty and alienate the other vampire lords (and ladies)? He has a team of unwitting assassins.

As an added bonus, the -name redacted- organization is sudden beneficiary of a bigger budget and new gear. Little knowing that Dracula is bank-rolling their operation. When his power is secured, or the team is getting too close to the truth, he cuts their funding and issues new bureaucratic rules. Causing more frustration, chaos, and possible in-fighting that will motivate the players to chase any leads given to them.

barbario
    Participant

all great stuff.

Nug
    Participant

Loved scrolling through the pagoda set! That was awesome! All of your stuff is awesome! Keep it up!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

This just reminded me…

{Thread hijack}
    I’ve been wondering for a while if it would be possible for someone – NOT me as I have no experience at all – to run a D&D campaign on the Forums. I don’t know how it would work, if anyone would be interested, or if it’s even possible, but I’ve been wanting to find a group to join for a while, and it seems like there are quite a few gamers on here. Anyone interested?
    {/Thread hijack}

barbario
    Participant

@Nug said:

Loved scrolling through the pagoda set! That was awesome! All of your stuff is awesome! Keep it up!

thanks! one of my players gonna make a gif of it.

last game session they got sent on wild goose chase. their director was called away on “family business”. they dont realize that he is a cousin to from the spin-off . the family has long been members of the council. though it was seemingly destroyed in season 7 of , not all of them were killed. the point of this is that their liaison (who is enthralled by Dracula) has been put in charge.

barbario
    Participant

hm3-beta2.pngOotD.pngOotDp.pngOotD-1.pngOotD-2.pnghm3-beta2-1.png

barbario
    Participant

so they were sent on wild goose chase. turned out the stumbled upon an order of the dragon research facility and destroyed it with help from Frankenstein!

In the fight with the giant robot the werewolf pc was washed away in a flood in the sewer. he got ambushed and enslaved to a subterranean gladitorial ring!

another pc and frankenstein journeyed to the secret city under new york to find him.

the gladiator ring is run by an evil little kid! his power source is bizarre necromantic machine.frank.pngLondon-2.pngPygg.pngthe.pngamphead.pngDamyium.pngAcolops.pngHornbearer-1.png

barbario
    Participant

pit.png

barbario
    Participant

Lots more pictures. some i cant show because the are copywritten characters. the players love the guest stars.

scar.png1.png2-1.pngchildren-3-2.pngchildren.pngchildren-2.png6.png5.png

barbario
    Participant

wollf.png

barbario
    Participant

scar-1.png2-2.png1-1.png2-3.pngstuff.pngchildren-2-1.pnggremlins.pnghm3-beta2.png

barbario
    Participant

Obrien.png

barbario
    Participant

children-3-3.pngchildren-1.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Those gremlins are adorable! Are they available for adoption?

barbario
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Those gremlins are adorable! Are they available for adoption?

those guys are going over really well

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.