World-building: Kairula

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery World-building: Kairula

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 140 total)
  • Author

Zerogarth

hehe I knew u were ahead of me on the random portals, and liked the explanation… one can only speculate or try to put the pieces together, I like the mistery, it spices the story : P …the other things I mentiond were just in case u didn’t noticed (though I think I just misunderstood the born lupi thing… I’m working on my english as much as I can so that won’t happen too often xD)

oh, n I’m always willing to make questions, suggestions, to critic and speak my mind, lol. I’ll try to give all the productive feedback I can : P

Kaylin88100
    Participant

PROGRESS UPDATE:
    Added a section on Dhampirs to the Vampire section of the “Lupi and Vampires” page.
    Fixed some links on the “Lupi and Vampires” page
    Added a subsection on Physical empathy to the section on Mind magic on the “Human Magic” page.
    Added a section on Uses of Magic to the “Human Magic” page, which is still nowhere near finished.

Zerogarth

Hadn’t read the “Human Magic” section before… thought I readed everything hmmm… anyway, I think its awesome, the way you describe stuff makes it really engaging, gives an amazing feel of depth, which I assume its actually not just a feel, it seems that u really make a reflection on the aspects of Kairula before going on with the next new thing! really good job, and nice update btw!

…hey, I really wanna do a remake of the main image on the wiki, the one with the planet and its satelites, can I try doing something? I mean, u’ll decide to use it or toss it away, so I guess there’s no crime on trying, right? : P (at this moment I’m wondering if u would like to use material made by other users, specifically for your wiki? or just your own original artwork?)

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Zerogarth, I’d love to have images by other artists to use on my wiki. I’ve already asked ams about using his remake of my King Arthur character, and he said it was OK, so he’s going on there as soon as I create the appropriate page. If you want to remake one of my pictures, that’s great! I was planning to re-do that picture anyway at some point, but I’d love to see what you come up with. Smile

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Zerogarth

here it goes!

Kirula-1.png

I tried to stick to the original idea, just played with the satelites position (hence the change in size) added some effects and put a little lighting… I’m not sure about the sunlight, maybe its too strong (I don’t remember reading how close was Kairula to its sun)… hope you like it enough to put it on the wiki : P if not, that’s fine too… it was fun remaking it : )

(voted on the poll, I think you should do the map first)

cheers! ^ ^

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Oh wow! Thanks Zerogarth, I love it! Cool
    Thanks for voting as well.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

OK, it’s up! Take a look:
    http://kairula.wikispaces.com/

Kaylin88100
    Participant

PROGRESS UPDATE:
    Changed the picture on the homepage to Zerogarth’s generously provided improved version.
    Added some info to the “Eosi” page and a link to that page on “Races of Kairula”.
    Replaced the Stone age cave picture on “History of the Dragons” with a better version and added some more of the story.

Zerogarth

wow, its there already! : P I’m really glad you liked it! : ) (btw, I would love to do requests, I have more fun doing requests because they don’t demand me creating stuff from scratch, hence I go right into de colorful part that is heromachining it, wich is more suited to the amount of free time I have, lol …if you ever want me to do something, just ask away!)

about the updates, I’m liking the Eosi, its a preatty neat concept! I think you should do a little more backround on them later… as how they relate to the other races during their stay on Kairula… and maybe a little more backround on their past; how their planet was, why they left it, and stuff like that… (I know you’re just starting with them, but in my opinion, adding those things should be the first thing you do when you go back to them… just a thought)

…oh, and the stone age cavern its looking better!

keep up the good work! : )

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Hmm…could you work from a description? Or would you need a picture?

Zerogarth

Both ways are interesting and challanging : P so, you choose xD

FRM

Kairula is awesome! i would like to contribute an image. is there a list of things needing pictures?

Scatman

wow1your world is great!I went on your wiki and it was really cool!keep up the good work!(If you can call it that.Wink

Kaylin88100
    Participant

FRM and Zerogarth, take a look through the pages. If you see a note saying “picture coming soon”, go for it. Also, I’d like someone to make me a replacement Fenris (Lupi and Vampires page).

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.