Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and here is a contest entry, the escaped madman and murderer Panther

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Panther

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

Love it!!!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and here is a character who is currently nameless.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve been in here, but glad to see you’re still cranking out excellent work.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and here is an android. I don’t know what his powerset or name is, so if anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

The crime boss known as the Black Rose has a special team composed of superhumans known as the Rose 10. The group got their powers in two main ways and this splits the team into two subteams. The first, led by Flock, the man who can become a murder of crows, got their powers through the extraction of DNA from kidnapped heroes and villains. Flock is a combination of Avian and Swarm, a mercenary who can split into many smaller versions of himself. Flock is also the leader of the group as a whole. The leader of the other team who got their powers through the superhuman activation drug Exx is Blackwater. Another member of this Exx team is Cement, a man composed of liquid concrete. He likes to surround heroes and trap them, turning them into concrete statues.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

That is ingenious, Vamp. I love it. 🙂

Stulte
    Participant

I agree with Anarchangel. Ingeniously put together.

Vengeance
    Participant

I agree Cement, is a well put together thought out design

frostjon361

WOW Cement

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys and here is another of the Rose 10, Oryx. She is part of Blackwater’s more physical squad. She is fast and strong and uses these to rip her enemies to shreds. She is the brawler of the group.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Phantom, another member of the Rose 10 and part of Flock’s sub squad. He, like Flock, gained his powers through the use of a machine which scans powered people and can imprint their dna onto people. Phantom has the ability to phase through and inhabit objects. He uses this and his skill with a bow and arrow to work as the Rose 10’s assassin.

Attachments:

S.A.M
    Participant

I really like lake assasin

I present you my version

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Daamn, Cement is fantastic. Brilliant use of that Companion.

Oryx’s color scheme is cool and the picture looks great as a whole. I’m not entirely sure about how you used that headgear so much, but the end result works so well.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a random villain in a power suit, Pummel (name flexible to change, so if you’ve got a better one, go ahead).

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.