Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks!

Here is Adam Keris, a student of the Institute who can see into other planes and see truth. This means he can see and speak to the dead and that he can see through illusions. This also means he is sometimes visited by visions of other realms.

By the time he had gotten to the Institute, he had seen many things and he was somewhat haunted by them. He had seen what humanity could do and he had seen hells upon hells. Timothy Wells and the other magically inclined  teachers helped him learn what he was seeing and through this knowledge, he could learn what he could do to fight the threats that came from distant Hells. They taught him how to control Soulfire, a mystical flame that burns those from many different realms. He can also form this fire into shapes to better combat foes.

Since graduating, he wanders around fighting various supernatural foes that he either comes across or his visions point him towards. He also helps various wayward spirits who reward his help by granting him knowledge or strength. Adam is one of the most competent supernatural heroes out there and his actions have saved the world many times over.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Ancient reposed and his face erased for the contest.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Rory Calhoun AKA Prime, a student of the Institute who has a nanotech suit which can alter itself for various effects.

Attachments:

Anubis
    Participant

I like the classic superhero suit. And i also love the white hair and the hand cannon

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you!

Here is Massacre, a serial killer/hunter of superheroes and villains. He was once a BSH officer (the normal police outfitted with special tech to help fight supervillains), but after his wife was killed in the crossfire of a superhuman fight, he snapped. He believes that both heroes and villains were responsible for his wife’s death, that their neverending struggle only causes harm and sorrow. He uses his training and experience dealing with capes in his quest to make the world a “safer” place.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Awesome costume design!

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Character is unique, and i like it really much. Also, interesting usage of black and white colors.

CosmicComics
    Participant

Great Stuff man !

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Here is Ballista, a heroine who can launch herself for short bursts at incredible speeds. While she does this, she is covered in an impenetrable force field. She uses her abilities to turn herself into a living bullet, launching herself at an enemy and then retreating back.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a villain for hire that goes by the name Hookrope. He is your standard superstrong, nigh invulnerable type but one that is very proficient with his weapon. His weapon, the Hookrope, is as it describes a big hook on a very strong rope. With it, he can grab things, smash things, and gouge things to dangerous degrees.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Nice character! I especially like the helmet and that’s quite a unique and deadly weapon. Well done.

Drinkfluid
    Participant

I have a theory about jet’s collar; It’s aerodynamically designed so it makes him go faster. Or maybe he’s just got a rubbish fashion sense.
    C:\Users\user\Documents\My Spore Creations\AnimatedAvatars\Spore_GIF_2015-07-13_17-45-38.gif

Attachments:

Drinkfluid
    Participant

By the way, the gif is a hint at the next superhero I’ll design.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys and per Jet, it is more of a rubbish fashion sense.

Here is Grasshopper,  a villain whose suit gives him the ability to teleport or hop short distances.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a Japanese hero by the name of Goketsu.

Goketsu wields a mystical spear that grants him strength, speed, and durability. His abilities along side his charismatic and noble nature have made him popular amongst the Japanese populace and has earned him fans all across the world. He is one of Japan’s premier heroes and one of its heaviest hitters in the war on evil.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.