Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Vam (that’s my new nickname for you), I think Judiah Grimm looks like Darkstar from ben 10.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Here is Ashley “Ash” Moreno, a girl at the Institute who can generate, control, and become embers. She uses this skill to fly, teleport, launch concussive blasts, ignite things, and to enhance her physical attacks. She is best friends with Gabriela and the pair fights crime together as Ink and Ember.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yin
    Participant

Great character Vamp !

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks! Here is a character called Ancient. He wears an ancient mystical armor that gives him superstrength and durability and allows him to fire blasts of magical energy and fly. My problem is I can’t decide which color he should be, so I’m going to post several colored versions for input on which looks best.

Bright Green/default green

Viridian

Red

Blue

Purple

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Love everyday Ember and suited up Ember. Great job.

Ancient looks really kewl
    he could be whatever color that his magic is at the time: Green effecting Plants,
    Red -blood magic, passion, rage and/or fire
    Blue – ice, snow and/or water
    Purple – Spirit, souls, ghost etc

BUT if there can only be one, as the saying goes.

I would say Purple. staying away from the Green Lantern look. Plus my wife Bre’s fave color is purple.

Vectorman316
    Participant

I really like the viridian and the blue. I do agree with Cliff that the colors could be congruent with the magic he’s using. But if you want to stay away from “Mood Ring” Ancient, I’d say blue. It really gives off a mystical vibe.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys and I think I’m going to go with blue as his color. I don’t imagine the armor as a mood ring armor.

Here is Sharon Pitt, a student at the Institute who can become invisible. She also fights crime as Glass.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

She’s good.

(*sees hero name*)

Hold on, actually, I’d say she’s… smashing.

(couldn’t resist).

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Jet, a flying hero.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Atom, a supervillain who can manipulate the atomic and molecular structures of objects around him.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Atom’s son/clone Derek Keller. Derek was made as a backup plan. If Atom’s identity was ever uncovered, he would use a machine to transfer his mind into the body of the clone. The only problem was that for this to work, the clone needed to be thinking and conscious. In simpler terms, he could not use a blank slate, so it was necessary for him to have a “son”. Derek lived in one of Atom’s many apartments across the city, cooped up with nothing to do but to learn or watch movies or read.

Eventually, the day came when Atom wanted to use Derek for this purpose. Derek was smart, just like his father, and was able to stop atom from doing this and helped bring him in to the authorities.

After this, Derek went to the Institute. Here, his powers and his genius-level intellect only managed to grow. He eventually graduated top of the class and would eventually come back as a chemistry teacher. He uses his gifts to aid his teaching and he uses it to make all of the school’s uniforms to be lightweight and strong. He occasionally joins with the other faculty members to fight crime as Periodic.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Atoms helmet is amazing.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Nice fire effects on Derek

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Here is a contest entry. I first entered Flatline for the everyday heroes contest. He is a serial killer who has two whips extending from his body. With these tendrils, he can absorb lifeforce and electrical energy or he can reverse the process, electrocuting his victims.

Original

New

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

The Ancient’s helmet is really cool, now I wish I had come up with the concept myself.

I also dig Jet’s retro look. That collar is going to be really impractical if he’s gonna be flying at high speeds, but you gotta look cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.