Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Congrats on 1500 post.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks.

Cosmos was on patrol when he encountered the battle ship. He didn’t stand a chance. The ship’s defense system pierced his shields within minutes, leaving him broken, floating in space. A cargo ship would find him and save his life, bringing him from the brink of death, but not in time for him to help his planet.

Cataclysm-Cosmos.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

ooooooooo the anticipation is killing me, i wanna know everything!!! What is it? Who is it? Why? How?

prswirve
    Participant

Hey man why you keep shootin’ ladies on the back? Great work though.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is another installment, I’m going in realish time, so basically we are going to have a crapton of posts when it arrives.

A burning streak raged across the sky, the meteor aimed straight for Aeolus city. It crashed through a parking complex before arriving in a smoldering crater. Alpha and Shock rushed onto the scene, having seen the object. As they rushed forward they saw a familiar face, Capatain Cosmic. The last thing they heard of him was that he was exploring the universe after his wife died.

He laid in the crater, bleeding, burned, and broken. They thought he was dead, but then he moved ever so slightly. Alex rushed forward in time to hear him gasp out his last words. “A warship is coming. It arrives in three days.”

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/04/Cataclysm-Captain-Cosmic-I.png

Weilyn

Oooooh, this is all so exciting Laugh

Myro
    Participant

Well, my curiosity is piqued.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and unfortunately, the next update is tomorrow. Here is Gauntlet, a criminal with a powered glove.

Gauntlet.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Pick, a criminal with plasma fingers who uses his gift to pick pockets and to pick locks. One day, he picked the wrong pocket and he was tortured for it. This experience left the originally jovial criminal darker. He then became a mercenary, willing to do anything as long as it paid well.

Pick.png

Weilyn

Tortured for pickpocketing? Holy crap, I guess it was a really bad choice of pocket.

Cool design and concept Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and tortured may be the wrong word, he was more shoved into an alley and had the living crap kicked out of him. He was left broken and alone and this changed him. The desire for vengeance changed him and he would subsequently train and hunt down his assaulters (some local thugs). The beating turned him from amiable thief to hardened killer.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    It arrives tomorrow
    Cataclysm-battle.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

It has arrived and it is within firing distance. Its beam, if it was at full power, could destroy a city in a second, the blast of energy cascading out, destroying the city (a la independence day). However, the massive firefight in space has had the warship’s laser at half power, as they need their shields against the various beams and blasts of the small fighters around them. The beam is now smaller and it does not cascade as much, now only destroying several blocks in its path, instead of cities. The warship fires its beam and it begins to rip through Aeolus, everyone trying to save as many lives as possible. Magicians have evacuated citizens into a pocket dimension and various heroes are helping people evacuate.

Amalgam was trying to clear out a parking structure when he got trapped. The beam destroyed everything around him, sending him falling to the ground, his metal form being the only thing keeping him alive. His body felt like it was being crushed under the heat and energy of the beam, he felt his skin burning as the metal ripped away. But then it was gone, the beam had passed him over and he had somehow survived. With that thought, the hero lost consciousness,

Cataclysm-Amalgam-I.png

Weilyn

Oooooooh, shiiiiiiiii… http://tigertownsouls.forumwise.com/images/smilies/tigertownsouls/icon_surprise-male-shock-stun-smiley-emoticon-000284-design.gif

Scatman

awesome!!

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.