Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Vamp, if you are seeing lines of text in your dreams you are spending way to much time on HM. lol

Vampyrist
    Participant

Legatus, he’s an Iraqi hero and HK, it was Jr’s design which he posted in the Ascension thread for use in the thread including potential comic covers, that was my attempt at humor, which obviously failed. Lastly, I’m going to lose access to a computer over the weekend, so I will be posting a couple of things I’ve finished shortly.

The first of the image dump is Squad, a hero who can clone himself.

Squad-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

This is Doppleganger, one of Squad’s clones who was turned into a vampire and who is one of his progenitor’s main enemies. He, like Squad, can clone himself and his goal is to absorb the prime squad, as two Squads is too much.

Doppleganger-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Jackson Cole is a mercenary who is one of the best knife fighters in the world. He is bound by a sense of personal honor which has gained him the respect and near friendship of Alex Patten, who is is main foe.

Jackson-Cole.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Lastly, here is Orion, a hero who can create arrows out of his life energy,

Orion-I.png

Weilyn

Orion loos amazing! Great use of subtle shading!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a poster for an event called Aftershocks. In this future, Shock’s parents and a majority of BSH agents are killed by a terrorist attack, driving Zach insane. He eventually uses a new ability to sap electricity from living things, making him near impenetrable with an electromagnetic field to take over the world. His despotic rule on the planet kills millions and is opposed by his former and surviving friends, such as Alpha and Mindreader. A portal opened up to this future and Shock was faced with his tyrannical future counterpart, Zachary.

Aftershocks.png

Herr D
    Participant

Which fellow said that? I may have to go look him up.

–O.W.? Thanx. Did love his work on H.G. Wells’ work–a bit TOO good, if my history is correct.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That fellow would be Orson Welles in the 1949 film the Third Man. It is a fantastic film noir with a killer zither soundtrack and it doubles as my favorite movie. His character is currently my avatar, as Welles’s smug charm makes his character very memorable, in fact they created a radio series around said character. I’d greatly recommend it and near anything else with Welles.

Here is Breath, a heroine who breathes out a knockout gas.
    Breath-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Meet Ravana, leader of the Rakshasa and demonic sorcerer of the highest order. Do you guys like him better with or without the extra heads. The heads are part of his true form and they only come out when he fully unleashes his power. In total, he has ten heads.
    Ravana.png
    Ravana-Heads.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice. Excellent custom gloves

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool design.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Hecate, greek goddess of witchcraft and crossroads. She currently works for demons as a crossroad demon.
    Hecate.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I was part of a people now long dead. I was their shaman, their priest and now I am their only survivor. We were a small group, one village overshadowed by the great city a few miles away. We subsided with them until one day they grew tired of our mutual existence and they raided us. They came in and slaughtered the men, raped our women and they captured the rest of us for slaves. Except for me that is, I was to be their gift to the gods.

So they dragged me, kicking and screaming up the pyramid. I had already prayed to my gods for salvation and they had not answered my call, so I got desperate. I began to pray to the dark god, the god of pure darkness as I was dragged up those steps and thrown upon the slab. I continued to pray to the dark one up until they ripped my heart out.

And where my heart once was, darkness flooded into my body, flowing through my veins. Shadows consumed my soul and my body and to the shamans amazement and horror, I was not dead yet. I crushed his still beating heart and descended upon their village, bringing the same fate they had brought to mine.

I expected after my massacre of my murderers that I would die, that his power would leave me, my prayers having been answered, but it didn’t leave. He tasked me to be his mortal instrument on the land of the living, I was to wreak havoc and bring eternal darkness. And I did that for many centuries, until one day my master vanished.

Gods survive on the belief of a people and my god had died with my people. As the memory of him faded, he did as well. My power and I had outlived the man who gave it and I did not know what to do with myself. The darkness had long eroded what goodness my soul contained, but this life of ever constant destruction was not my choice. So now I wander, serving various dark lords, hoping that I can finally find a place where I belong.

Itzcoatl.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Like I always say, 5 heads are better than one (you had to know that was coming). Seriously, multi-headed Ravana is much cooler.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.