Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet.

Weilyn

Shrike is awesome! I love how you work with the outlines.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is a warrior that would fit in a Shonen series.
    Shonen.png

Scatman

great character love the turtleneck and your dblade creation is rockin’!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Mnemosyne, the information broker. She has the ability to manipulate electronic communication which she uses to hack into various databases to add to her wealth of information. She works for both sides and is untouchable, for she is too valuable an asset and too dangerous to harm.

Mnemosyne.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome pose

Hammerknight
    Participant

It is a cool pose.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is the mysterious Abbot, who I was inspired to create from Abbe Busoni.
    Abbot.png

Scatman

cool character!love that outfit!

I would never in a million years have thought of using that glove as a collar. It works really well.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and I can’t take the credit for the collar, Sons4 used it in his henchmen. I liked the idea and it was perfect for the Abbot, so I used it. Thanks again. Here is Goblin, a villain whose skin and muscle is extremely dense, giving him superstrength and nigh invulnerability.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/01/Goblin-I.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I love the masking on the mask that you’ve masked to the mask Wink
    Great character

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Yeah, masking masks on masks is fun. Thanks as well. Here is my entry into Dblade’s most recent contest.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/01/Malevalent-Henchwoman.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    “Eurynomos, said by the Delphian guides to be one of the daimones of Hades, who eats off all the flesh of the corpses, leaving only their bones. But Homer’s Odyssey, the poem called the Minyad, and the Returns, although they tell of Hades and its horrors, know of no daimon called Eurynomos. However, I will describe what he is like and his attitude in the painting. He is of a colour between blue and black, like that of meat flies; he is showing his teeth and is seated, and under him is spread a vulture’s skin.”
    Eurynomos.png

ams
    Participant

Great character concepts! Using glove cuffs as neck items, hmmmmmm……..

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.