Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

That faceburn on Blackeye is really cool.

Harlekin

Oracle base concept very similar my Propheto base concept. Nice idea. Btw a little critique the upperbody is a little to big for the lower body.

And i agree with MDM Blackeye is fricking good. I think i nominate him for HOTM.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you both, and Harlequin, I agree with you on Oracle, his upper body is a bit large.

Here is Raptor, an aerokinetic martial artist.
    Raptor-I.png

Cool! I can totally see him do some crazy flip kicks assisted by his powers.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Yep, that’s what he does.

Here is my character Mjolnir’s death after defeating Jormungandr. The title is a reference to the number of steps Thor took before dying, a fitting number for his vanguard as well.
    9-Steps.png

awesome scene!

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is a pop quiz entry, a flying drone.
    Vampyrist-Drone.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Champion, a hero with a invulnerable shield and a stungun.
    Champion-I.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Ringer, a villain who can launch rings of pure energy from his body. Basically what Havok’s ability looked like in X Men: First Class.
    Ringer.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I can’t decide between Glow warrior or Nicholas Keye for the current contest. If anyone has an opinion, please voice it, because having to pick only one out of works you’ve spent countless time on is difficult.

On another note, here is Carlyle, a bodyhopping genius who wishes to conquer the world. He first appeared as Thomas Carlyle, a US senator, but it is unknown if was just another victim, or if it was his real body, as the senator died, after he jumped bodies to a young actress, Corinne Taylor. After Corinne was his current body Maximilian Cole who is the head of a tech conglomerate.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/09/Carlyle.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/09/Carlyle-2.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/09/Carlyle-3.png

Trekkie
    Participant

I say Glow Warrior- it looks amazing, the effect is brilliant, and I still haven’t quite worked out how you did it.

Myro
    Participant

I’m partial to Glow Warrior myself.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Glow warrior it is.
    Here is Xandyran, a hero from my made up nation of xandyr.

Xandyran-no-mask-1.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Azrael, the angel of death

Azrael.png

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.