Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    My pop quiz entry
    Vampyrist-BArbario.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Magie Noir

This is Donnie Lonegan, a troll spellfighter who works for the mafia.

Donnie-Lonegan.png

Trekkie
    Participant

I’m really liking all your ‘Magie Noir’ designs. They’ve got a really good look to them, especially the ones with fantasy creatures wearing suits and fedoras. (On a side note, ‘Donnie Lonegan’- nice, simple design. But for the name, did you just switch the first letters of ‘Lonnie Donegan’? Smile)

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

My pop quiz entry

Very badass. Cool

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks. @Trekkie, I might’ve done it subconsciously, but it was not on purpose. @Kaylin, yep, that’s why he is named B.A.bario

Magie Noir

This is Detective Callaway, a police detective. Detective Callaway is a knight and wields a silver-alloy sword with him at all times. While he always has that to fall back upon, he is also a great shot with his pistol, something criminals will never forget about. He often works with Hawthorne to get things done that a police officer can’t do on their own, and in return Hawthorne uses Callaway for information.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/07/Callaway.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

Magic Noir…it’s a great concept! I love out of the box thinking like that, and this Magic Noir stuff is incredibly cool. The designs are simple and clean, which I appreciate. Excellent work!! Keep it up

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you. This is Judiah Grimm, a dark sorcerer and one of the main magical villains in my universe. Here he is in his usual get up and his more urban outfit.

Judiah-Grimm-I.png

Judiah-Grimm-I-.5.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Grimm…a very suitable name.Cool

FRM

wouldnt want to meet him in a dark alley!

Scatman

nanosuit and warren are awesome!love the energy light in the hand and eye!cool!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks all. Remade for the current contest, this is Anarchy, chaos given human form.

Vampyrist-Anarchy.png

I Really like Judiah Grimm.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is another update for the contest.

Chthon is an ancient being, for he is as old as the earth itself. He is as old as the land he rules. All things beneath the earth are in his domain, every rock, mineral, or boiling magma are his to control. He can move his domain to trigger earth shattering earthquakes or massive eruptions which can decimate cities, or even countries. While he may seem old, and while he is, he is still a force of nature.

Vampyrist-Chthon.png

Legatus
    Participant

Cool! Chthon and Grimm are new favorites of mine. Wink

I like Chthon’s hammer-cane, that’s a nice detail.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.