TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 642 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks guys… You guys and your awesome artwork are my inspiration.

@JR
    : Well if you mean the model of the pose… well.. ahh.. uhmm.. :)

@RobM
    : Wow that was a kick ass cover! Really awesome! Never thought one of my characters could ever grace your covers. Thanks much!”

prswirve
    Participant

Alright FIREBIRD’s still a WIP but i don’t wanna rush myself and i’m pretty satisfied with what’s coming up…

firebird.png

Weilyn

Very cool! Semi-profile faces are hard to get right, but you certainly managed to work with it.

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks to eyebrows :) Most of the face were just manipulated eyebrows…

Weilyn

Thank god for eyebrows Wink

prswirve
    Participant

Why i get into the hobby of doing things undone? Here’s another WIP.. tsk tsk tsk…

WIP_enforcer_future.png

Scatman

Firebird id looking good and I think enforcer is comin’ out great!Looks like alot of teedious work…

prswirve
    Participant

i decided to color him blue instead…

enforcer_future.png

prswirve
    Participant

Another WIP i made for NHA’s Universe… No name or special powers defined yet… and also no face :)

superhero_WIP.png

Weilyn

Badass Laugh

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks Weilyn! NHA’s GAMMA is too imposing and intimidating a villain so i had to create something that could somehow match him toe to toe.

prswirve
    Participant

Experimented with a new color scheme. Can’t highlight anymore the pattern slows down the PC big time!

Gideon.png

Scatman

Enforcer is amazing!!I love that pose!You need to update your pose thread,I see a bunch of keepers!!

NHA247
    Participant

That looks awesome! I cant wait to incorporate him into the comic! Great work!

prswirve
    Participant

@Scatman said:

Enforcer is amazing!!I love that pose!You need to update your pose thread,I see a bunch of keepers!!

Thanks again Scatman! Yeah maybe i should but the poses are a little bit more complicated and should go with colors. I don’t know if HK allows colored poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 642 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.