Trekkie’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Trekkie’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 436 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

That horse is very good!

Hudson
    Participant

I like the horse! The mane and tail made from pieces in the “Hair” section is really cool.

Also, Trekkie, by your username I assume you’re a Star Trek Fan? If so…that is awesome! Smile

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks both of you!

@Hudson: I am indeed, yes. It’s also my nickname at my Explorer Scouts group (for obvious reasons Smile). And by your signature I assume you’re one too? Also awesome Smile.

Harlekin

Nyihaha. Freaking idea. Nice very nice very unique idea. Five star.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thank you Harlequin- glad you like it!

The horse is painfully adorable. Nice work and idea! :)

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks! Laugh

Trekkie
    Participant

Some lineart I’m putting up for this week’s OCD. Just a sci-fi concepty-thing that I’m planning to ink and colour in as soon as the new bunch of pens I ordered off eBay arrive. ‘Til then I’m just seeing if there’s anything that needs touching up.
    Also, the pose is based off an Iron Man one in the Marvel how-to-draw book, with some modifications.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2012/08/ArmourLineart.jpg

(Sorry about the large size and that it’s getting cut off. Just click the upload link underneath to see the full thing rather than just the forearm. Probably should have cropped the image more.)

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Looking good. I might post some of my own drawings some time, seeing as so many other people are doing it. Cool

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks. I say go for it- I’d love to see some of your drawings. :)

Trekkie
    Participant

If anyone is -for whatever reason- curious as to how I put together my pantomime horse, this picture shows all the items I used to make the right shape. In particular, a large number of one item from Shoulder Right- Capes:
    PantomimeHorseConstruction.png

Trekkie
    Participant

A random Film Noir-style guy who I haven’t thought of a name for:
    NoirGuy.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Entry for the contest, which is the Eagle from page something-or-other renamed correctly:

Trekkie-Eagle.png

Harlekin

Not bad, not bad maybe something for the waist area are needed. But not bad, if you wrote few things i nominate for Hotm.

Scatman

I love how you used certain items for the facing boot and the boot for glove armor ver cool,and the wing perspective is great!
    cool stuff!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.