Trekkie’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Trekkie’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 436 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Nice picture. Very complex image. I like it overally. Maybe few advice. Next time give a little circle insignia in the stomach and i think her right eyes is not vell positioned. But this is only critique. For first seen i see something for this picture. Nice work. I really really like it.

FRM

i love that outfit! it looks so natural! like it was pre-made! it’s so much better than the Britain outfit i’m working on.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Harlequin and FRM!
    Harlequin, I see what you mean about the right eye- it does look a little too far away from the nose. Still, I’m glad you like it.

Vengeance
    Participant

Liz is a way cool design

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Vengeance!

Trekkie
    Participant

A new creation at last!
    I wanted to do something using similar techniques I used for Steel Bug a few pages back, so here’s a sci-fi suit of armour made with a few hundred layers (mostly gradient circles).

At last! A bio!
    They knew they were taking a risk with this. They’d spent years working on it: imagining, sketching, designing, building, developing. And it all came down to this- the first test. If it worked, they could show the world their creation and advance technology by miles. If it failed, there was a good chance that the wearer could be injured or killed.
    Fortunately, the test went well. Everything worked perfectly- the weapons and defence systems; the communications; the enhanced speed and strength. There was only one problem: it took forever put on and take off. Ah well, back to the drawing board.:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2012/07/Sci-fi-armour.png

I did give her the Iron Spidey-style back claw-things, but then I decided that they cluttered the design up a bit.

Edit: Looking again, I just realised I forgot to put gradients on the neck bit. I’ll do that sometime later if I can be bothered.)

Legatus
    Participant

Wow! Breathtaking!

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Legatus!

awesome!

Harlekin

Nice really nice. But i have a little bittle problem. I made the eyes gloving red. But the coloring is very good. Really steel looking.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks MDM and Harlequin!

FRM

NICE!!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Trekkie said:

A new creation at last!
    I wanted to do something using similar techniques I used for Steel Bug a few pages back, so here’s a sci-fi suit of armour made with a few hundred layers (mostly gradient circles):
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2012/07/Sci-fi-armour.png

I did give her the Iron Spidey-style back claw-things, but then I decided that they cluttered the design up a bit.

Edit: Looking again, I just realised I forgot to put gradients on the neck bit. I’ll do that sometime later if I can be bothered.)

VERY NICE!!!!

WOW! Very nice.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

That is an incredible amount of patience. Very convincing suit of armor. Excellent design!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.