Trekkie’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Trekkie’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 436 total)
  • Author

Scatman

Definitley need to group this bunch!LaughLaughI am sure this is an addiction now so..ya know have a Trekkie party withn the borgs!!

I love them! Definitely a killer team in the making.

Trekkie
    Participant

Wow, thanks so much guys! :D I’m really glad that you like them.

Loving the sci-fi armors. Good work!

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks!

Trekkie
    Participant

And another one! Scatman, I think you’re right- it’s becoming an addiction.

This one’s probably the partner-in-heroics of the previous character (who I really must give name to, or this is going to get very confusing), hence the similar armour and weapons. I tried to make them look a little different in build, though the differences are quite small.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/trekkie/2013/01/SpaceWarrior2.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Quick question/request: Names have always been my weak point, so does anyone have any suggestions for a team name, or can offer some inspiration for some names for my recent armoured characters?

If they’re superheroes, I would go for something like the Steel Sentries or Chrome Patrol. But a team name really depends on the setting and context.

Trekkie
    Participant

I hadn’t really thought too much about setting, outside of some kind of space opera-ish universe. Dunno if that helps, but thanks for the suggestions.

Herr D
    Participant

Maybe (?) Galactic Rescue And Interstellar Light-Soldiers. G.R.A.I.L.S. for heroes. My wife recommended The Rockettes or the Exterminatrixes. (?) Good luck.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Herr D, I’ll mull those ideas over.

Iscarioto
    Participant

The Acolytes?

Whatever you end up naming them, they are badass!

Trekkie
    Participant

Thank you! …Hm, I like The Acolytes. I think I should write these ideas down.

Trekkie
    Participant

It’s been a while since I’ve created anything new, so to make up for it, here’s a mostly uncoloured supervillain:

Supervillain.png

prswirve
    Participant

awesome work, as always

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.