Torog’s Troll Cave

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Torog’s Troll Cave

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
  • Author

Torog
    Participant

Thanks Al. So here’s Florida’s very own (The Everglades to be specific) Skunk Ape.

skunk-ape.png

CantDraw
    Participant

I’m not familiar with that legend but I like the look.

Torog
    Participant

Here’s the latest Brainbot.

Brain-Bot-3.0.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Brainbot gets cooler and cooler with every new version.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Truth.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well that’s this weeks COTW sorted then.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

You have this mech warrior princess’ seal of approval! 3.0 is so awesome!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Very much true, trekkie.

Torog
    Participant

Thanks all for the kind words. JR I am humbled. The last few weeks haven’t been especially inspiring despite everyone’s posts. Luckily the Brainbot series seem to be an easy go-to.

Torog
    Participant

Next Infernal Lord, The Serpent Queen.

Serpent-Queen.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Excellent job on the serpent queen, the details on her face and all the shading are very well done. Great pose too Smile

Torog
    Participant

Thanks Jeimuzu. Can’t say I’m 100% on the face. I struggle on getting the face right, however it never quite satifies my standards.

JR19759
    Keymaster

What you should do with the face is move everything apart from the ears down a little bit and maybe look at using a different mouth. If you look at a human face, the eyes are the centre line of the face and the nose and mouth are both in the lower half. The eyebrows should be in line with the top of where the ear joins the head and the bottom of the nose should be in line with the bottom of the ear. Always leave a bit of space between the bottom of the nose and the top of the mouth as there is a bit of skin there where people grow moustaches so it’s very important, especially if you are a musketeer.
    At the moment the face on this character is too high up the head and the mouth and nose are too close. Hope this helps. Otherwise, good character and good shading.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really like the pose on the serpent queen. It’s simple but it really works.

Scatman

really dig this one!Sorry JR I think the face works really well, I do agree however with the mouth thing though.All and all great character!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.