Torog’s Troll Cave

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Torog’s Troll Cave

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool.Cool

Torog
    Participant

Next Atlantean for your approval. Not so sure I love the pose but I do like it.

Atlantean-Mystic-1.png

Herr D
    Participant

Yah, it does look like the knees are pointed wrong. If you want them pointed that way, maybe show some extra tendons or an extra joint behind it?

Torog
    Participant

Herr D your attention to detail is much appreciated. An updated image follows.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/torog/2013/06/Atlantean-Mystic-2.png

Torog
    Participant

Character design contest entry Oh my gods. Mictecacihuatl Queen of Mictlan, Aztec underworld and wife of Mictlantecuhtli.

Mictecacihuatl.png

Torog
    Participant

Another Infernal Lord. The Soul Flayer.

Soul-Flayer.png

Torog
    Participant

Pop Quiz submission. Doosh energy drink.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/torog/2013/06/Doosh.png

Torog
    Participant

Henry Knox former mechanical engineer ,now fights crime with his cyber enhancements as the super Hard Knox.

Hard-Knox.png

Scatman

He is awesome!love his skin tone .great design and concept!

Torog
    Participant

Much thanks Scatman. I am a fan of language, bad puns, and cunning linguists.

Harlekin

welcome in the forum, keep on going. Interest start.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Torog said:

Much thanks Scatman. I am a fan of language, bad puns, and cunning linguists.

Not going to go there. Wink

Jackal

Hard Knox is fantastic – getting a real Luke Cage/Cyborg vibe off of him – but Mictecacihuatl is definitely my favourite thing in this thread so far. Makes a nice change from Norse and Greek gods!

Torog
    Participant

Thanks Harlekin and Jackal. I like Mictecacihuatl, but I feel like I phoned that one in. It’s not that she’s bad. She could use a little sprucing up. Regardless thanks for the kind words.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Hehehe… Doosh… Cool

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.