Therianthrope’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Therianthrope’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author

therianthrope
    Participant

@Jeimuzu said:

Very cool, love the hair and the background is very nice as well.

Backgrounds are my 2nd favorite :D

Wish we had a little bit more to work with in that area, but I’ve enjoyed making the most out of what we have.

therianthrope
    Participant

Creeping out of the depths to for a thread-edit update… I’ve re-touched a good number of my pieces now, including the “high-fashion heist”, which needed re-working immensely. Take a walk back through the thread and let me know what you think, won’t you?

Cheers

JR19759
    Keymaster

Some very nice ‘re-touching’ work there, I especially like what you’ve done on the fairy in the bottle pic on the last page, everything looks much sharper now. Nice work.

therianthrope
    Participant

Thanks, JR! That one was definitely night and day, too.

So we started a new campaign, which of course means a new avatar for my player-character! This time it’s a “HEROES/Champions” campaign, which means for the first time, I actually made a super-hero!!!

Here is my Telepath, mind-pillager extraordinaire, “Seer”.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/therianthrope/Champion_zps51c48f85.png

therianthrope
    Participant

Another Shadowrun character avatar request… didn’t get the name of the PC, but here she is.

Really diggin’ the new assets too!

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/therianthrope/CrazyIvan2_zpsb7aacdc8.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Really nice. Nice shading, love the colouring of the pants.

Excellent. The design, the coloring, her stance, her hair, her arm, love her!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters, very good job.

therianthrope
    Participant

Thanks for all the positive reinforcement guys!

Here’s something I’ve had sitting in my HM “To Do” folder for awhile… I’m not 100% satisfied with it, the layout kind of evolved without the welders pose evolving too because of the technique I used to work with the girl on such a small scale, but I think it does a decent job with the atmosphere I wanted to create. May have to take another crack at this theme in the future…

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/therianthrope/MechMech_zps034f995f.png

ams
    Participant

That is so good! Great imagination with the program. Cheers!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Consider this further positive reinforcement, because that is excellent.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very creative, great job.

Herr D
    Participant

On your next way through, a ‘t’-pipe fitting can be made simply by laying one curve flipped right on the other unflipped and then laying a same-color oval Insignia Tech on the outline overlap. You might also try making a ladder double as your angle brace from front to back of scaffold. The welder’s pose you could almost leave alone. I’d add smoke?

hawk007
    Participant

Wow! These are just…amazing! I mean, you are a lot better at poses then I am, and you figured how to shade pretty quick, way quicker then I did. Just amazing job!

therianthrope
    Participant

Thanks, everyone! Props to you all and the community in general too, lots of great stuff around to inspire.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.