The Legatus Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Legatus Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 495 total)
  • Author

Legatus
    Participant

Special job offer: We are assembling a cavalry squad! Apply now. Centaurs welcome!
    *Bouncers Inc.*
    Bouncers-Inc-5.png

And thanks Scat … Smile

Legatus
    Participant

Dear Bouncers Inc.,

I am writing to apply for a position in the cavalry squad advertised on the HM3 boards. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong military experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

I have successfully defeated a warband of cyclopses
    I strive for continued excellence in military and paramiltary areas
    I provide exceptional physical abilities

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
    Centaur-Grimaldi.png

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

A very good and interesting collection. I really liked the Faithweaver and the Elementrix characters. Good pictures…Smile

Harlekin

Intresting use of the companions. Nice, really nice. My favourite is the Red Reber Army picture.

Legatus
    Participant

Thanks guys. Now let’s move on with Bouncers Inc.

Hello Bouncers Inc.,
    just writing to let you know that I am interested in a position in your cavalry squad. I am a trained archer and a skilled rider. My mechanical steed Sunset was invented and built by Techassassin. It is programmed to follow my commands only. I hope I stirred your interest.

Kelly the Archer

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/legatus/2012/09/Kelly-Sunset.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great job, i like it.

Legatus
    Participant

Thanks HK!

Legatus
    Participant

Third applicant … documents got lost however. We only have her picture.
    Centaur-Deirdra.png

Legatus
    Participant

No cavalry squad would be complete without a Dragon Ogre. Laugh

Dragon-Ogre-Armor-size.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool.

Bad-People
    Participant

I like that one.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice!

Legatus
    Participant

Dear Bouncers Inc.,

I am from a place which is known here on Earth as The Magellan Cloud. My name is Z’Tipat M’Datta, although I am almost always called The Silver Hare. Years ago I was infested with the Cosmic Power of an intergalactic god and I served as his messenger for some time. Months ago I was released from his services and I stranded here on Earth. But life on this planet is expensive and I am in need of a job. I heard your company is always in search of superpowered employees. I would be very interested in such an arrangement.

Sincerely, The Silver Hare

The-Silver-Hare-2.png

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Nice color scheme. The shading and shine are very good.

Scatman

wow cool silver hare!I can definitly relate to that one!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 495 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.