The Legatus Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Legatus Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 495 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Hvidgrandr looks like he’s ready to fight the Xylophonicus Beast, the only reptile to require hits to each of his twenty-one ribs within four seconds to be killed by less than a megaton of explosives. I think your guy’ll win. Interesting works.

Legatus
    Participant

Haha, thanks! That Xylophonic Beast is a nightmare for xenophobics.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Gryla is quite good in my opinion.
    If not her size (and probably deadly hands, since they look like designed for tearing flesh apart), i would see in her normal, nice and old lady.
    Her simple clothes fit her really well.

Hvidgrandr is nice.
    I never did anything in older HM versions, but i think this looks good and fine.

Joey Ray is great, almost crazy design (that i really like).
    He is also well made, in my opinion of course.
    Would like to see him air-dance or something, would proably look either funny or epic.

Legatus
    Participant

I’ll take crazy as a compliment 😉

Legatus
    Participant

Spitfire: henchman of Dr. Megapunch

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Legatus
    Participant

Not scorpion-themed but this superninja is ready to take on other Deathstalkers in the great Deathstalker Tournament.

Attachments:

darkvatican

Legatusverse Deathstalker looks like a formidable enemy for those other “wannabes”! ;-] I love the action pose, man!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Deathstalker looks great!

Vengeance
    Participant

great job on deathstalker

Legatus
    Participant

Thank you, thank you.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Your death-stalker is really awesome, the helmet with the glowing effect is particularly cool. And so 3 worthy challengers enter the arena…

Legatus
    Participant

Gustav is the most loyal servant of Dr. Megapunch. He is superstrong and durable.

His ex-wife filed for divorce because he had lots of affairs.

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

New Albion: a small island near the west coast of Iceland, inhabitated by half-blood elves

Koerlungr: Champion of New Albion, son of Hvidgrandr, wielding the mighty Infinity Blade

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

That sword is cool! I also really like Gustav.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Interesting color scheme on Splitfire.
    Nice balance in his costume when it comes to visibly armored and rather flexible parts, i like that kind of thing.
    He is for sure one ready-to-fight henchman, that at least i can read from his pose.

Deathstalker look really fabulous…deadly, i mean deadly!
    her pose and facial expression are both well made and together create perfectly captured in-fight feel in image.
    Glow effects give nice touch to her overall design.
    well done, really well done.

Gustav is interesting approach on brute-force character.
    i like his, quite stylish to be honest, outfit. It is to some point elegant in my opinion.
    armor-bracelets are always in fashion when it comes to hand-to-hand combat preferring characters, so well done.

Koerlungr is really nice knight i must say.
    Armor seems solid and well decorated for someone with the title of a “Champion”, and that’s good.
    His Inifinity Blade adres me. Nice space/stars/blackness of space effect. Blade truly stands out.

You have really cool ideas and way of putting them to life. Don’t stop creating, keep on so i can comment more of yours interesting creations.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 495 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.