The Legatus Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Legatus Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 495 total)
  • Author

Legatus
    Participant

In the Legatus Universe they ARE the Titans from Greek mythology and after millennia in the realm of Tartaros have returned to Earth.

Legatus
    Participant

Seven weeks since my last post? What happened? I better get something done during the christmas break.

Which reminds me:

Merry Christmas my fellow Heromachiners!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Weihnachten/weihnachten-smilies-24.gif

Hammerknight
    Participant

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas to you too.

Myro
    Participant

Merry Christmas, Legatus. And everyone else as well.

Legatus
    Participant

Titans: Iapetos has decided to play an important role in modern Greece. So naturally he went into politics and is now a member of the Greek parliament. He owns a vineyard, several hotels and a chain of restaurants.

Titans-Iapetos-3.png

Vengeance
    Participant

Legatus good job on the Titans

Vamon"09"

Hahaha so true about politics with Iapetos! Great conception with Titans series!

Legatus
    Participant

Rhea was once the wife of Cronos. She is the mother of Zeus, Hades and Poseidon.
    In the Legatusverse she lives in the Aegian Sea, where she has risen an island from the bottom of the sea and now runs a luxury spa and resort called “Elysium”. Two giant fire-breathing lions guard this island. Rhea is actually a nice person, rather contradictory to this picture, but this was during an encounter with Hyperion.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/legatus/2014/01/Titans-Rhea.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nice work! I just wonder why the guy next to her is grinning so salacious. Maybe something he saw?! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Legatus
    Participant

If he saw something and Rhea recognized it he’d be blind by now.

Next Titan : Phoibe

She has lost all her memories and lives in Athens, Greece, working as a consulting sorceress. (Whatever that means Wink)
    Titans-Phoibe.png

Legatus
    Participant

Titans: Kronos, youngest of the Titans, father of Zeus… current status in the Legatusverse: unknown

Titans-Kronos.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great character, the face is very cool.

Legatus
    Participant

Thanks HK! The Titans proved to be hard work and not all of them been top quality, but Kronos is really something special. Perhaps I’ll come back to him after I’ve finished Okeanos.

Legatus
    Participant

Titans: Okeanos is a powerful Titan, he lives on an island in the southern Atlantic and doesn’t care about the outside world
    from time to time people get stranded on his island, this is where he gets his information about the modern world

Titans-Okeanos.png

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 495 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.