The House of Overkill

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The House of Overkill

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 221 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

Always tough to do perspective – especially from a non-conventional angle – in HeroMachine, but you pulled it off admirably.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Astonishing! Surprised

Vectorman316
    Participant

Wow, thanks, guys! I didn’t know this piece would be such a hit! Laugh

Herr D
    Participant

I knew. You might even post a recipe / tutorial for top views of people now that you’ve made a few.Smile

Vectorman316
    Participant

@Herr D said:

I knew. You might even post a recipe / tutorial for top views of people now that you’ve made a few.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Bird’s eye view tutorial now available in tips and tricks section Smile

hawk007
    Participant

I love the characters, and the scenes are amazing!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, Hawk! Laugh

Vectorman316
    Participant

I figured I might as well put this up on here now that the CC2014 poster is up

Vectorman316_MiB-1-1.png

mattisagamer
    Participant

The birds eye view astounds me every time looking at it! Awesome work Vector!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, Matt! Smile

Vectorman316
    Participant

Name: Samedi
    Height: 6’2
    Powers/Abilities: Necromancy, Voodoo, Shamanism, Curse Inducement, Illusion Manipulation, Resurrection, Smoke Generation
    Equipment: Skull Staff
    Alignment: Villain

No one is really sure where Samedi came from, some say The Islands, others say right here in the swamps of the USA. What everyone is sure of, though, is that this man is the embodiment of evil. It is believed that, wherever he came from, he was a powerful voodoo priest. Samedi first appeared after a battle between Warhawk and Grimm at Greyfrost Memorial Cemetery. After Grimm’s defeat at the hands of the hero, Warhawk, smoke engulfed the cemetery, the ground began to shake and the graves began to split open, sending hundreds of walking corpses in Warhawk’s direction. Warhawk tried his best to send the horde back to their graves, but was overwhelmed and forced to retreat. The hero, C-4, was nearby and came to assist Warhawk. But what he found was an untouched graveyard. No Grimm, no shambling corpses, no nothing. Save for a tiny doll, with a note attached reading “Samedi.” Since then, Samedi has proved to be a formidable adversary, aligning himself with Grimm to take down the heroes with the power of death in his hands.

Samedi.png

Delirious AL
    Participant

Really great images dude! :D

Vectorman316
    Participant

@Delirious AL said:

Really great images dude! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks, man! More to come tomorrow! Laugh

Vectorman316
    Participant

Name: Grimm
    Height: 6’5
    Powers/Abilities: Flight, Necromancy, Possession, Curse Inducement, Illusion Manipulation, Resurrection/Reanimation, Electrokinesis, Fear Inducement
    Alignment: Villain

The being known only as Grimm is evil in every sense of the word. He once held a train station hostage in order to siphon their souls for a ritual that would have torn the veil between our world and the spirit realm, bringing about the end of the world as we know it! Grimm first appeared after the death of Police Chief Lattimore’s wife, Veronica. Well, death AND reanimation of Veronica. He has since been a thorn in the side of the heroes of the world, recently teaming with a shaman by the name of Samedi. His presence is feared. His powers seemingly infinite. He is Death. He is Grimm…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vectorman316/2014/03/Grimm.png

Vectorman316
    Participant

Name: Clobber Girl
    Height: 5’7
    Powers/Abilities: Super Strength, Enhanced Agility, Invulnerability
    Alignment: Hero

Shelby Edwards was born into your average middle-class family, well, save for the fact that her parents were retired golden age heroes Awesome Man and Titania. Being the child of 2 superheroes, Shelby was not without her gifts, and she wasn’t shy about them. When she was 13, she saved her little brother, Bobby, from bullies by basically punting one across town. When she was 16, she stopped a semi from crashing into her parent’s car on her way to softball practice. On her 18th birthday, she ended up getting in a fight with a clown who ended up being an assassin trying to take out her family of supers. Shelby decided to follow in the footsteps of her parents and join up with Warhawk’s league of superheroes, teaming mostly with Ravyn, and C-4.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vectorman316/2014/03/ClobberGirl.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.