The House of Overkill

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The House of Overkill

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
  • Author

Vectorman316
    Participant

Another thing what I did

Overkill: Hunted

Skoul
    Participant

Woah! Hunted is great. And four characters in one pic, just woah.

wolvie316
    Participant

I’ve always found the Overkill character interesting. Do you have any fan fic based on him?

Suleman
    Participant

The sandstorm and the desert ground in that latest picture are really nice. Great idea, man.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thank you all!

And @wolvie316, Not at the moment

Vectorman316
    Participant

Name: Darkstar
    Height: 6โ€™2
    Powers/Abilities: Nega-Ergokinesis, Black Hole Generation, Unpredictability, Regenerative Healing Factor, Flight, Dimensional Awareness, has silver blood for some reason
    Alignment: Neutral/Hero

The epitome of an anomaly, the strange being known only as Darkstar is among one of the most powerful supers on Earth. Appearing after the invasion of Animus, Darkstar, almost literally, stumbled upon the heroes of Earth battling Animus’s forces. His vast abilities and wild unpredictability was able to turn the tide in the heroes’ favor. After Animus’s eventual defeat, Darkstar decided to offer his help to ORION and the other heroes of Earth, should they need it… But only if he felt like it.

Alternate Outfit

Wolf Master
    Participant

His costume design is great! Nice work.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, Wolf!

Name: Cobra
    Height: 6โ€™1
    Equipment: Katana, Throwing Knives
    Powers/Abilities: Power-Shifting (able to switch between different powers by triggering them), Regenerative Healing Factor, Enhanced Agility, Durability, & Combat

Triggered Powers/Abilities: Fear Mode (Fear Inducement, Abnormal Embodiment, Fear Empowerment, Enhanced Speed), Fury Mode (Fire Infusion, Levitation, Anger Affinity), Pain Mode (Pain Empowerment, Blood Infusion, Enhanced Strength), End Mode (Air Infusion, Razor Wind, Levitation, Enhanced Speed), Thunderbolt Mode (Electricity Infusion, Enhanced Strength, Levitation), believed to have another mode but it has never been seen.

Alignment: Neutral/Villain

The CHIMERA operative code-named Cobra is one of the most deadly assassins in all of the world. Once a man known as Takeda, Cobra was a top CHIMERA operative, excelling in recon and assassinations. When he was chosen by CHIMERA to participate in “The Cobra Initiative“, he didn’t hesitate to say yes. After a series of experiments and augmentations to his body, Takeda became Cobra, the first of a new line of super assassins loyal to CHIMERA.

Normal

Fear Mode (unknown trigger; could be psychological; sword engulfs in a dripping, inky darkness)

Fury Mode (triggered through contact with fire; sword engulfs in flames)

Pain Mode (triggered by stabbing himself through the heart; sword engulfs in blood)

End Mode (triggered through a specific mantra; sword engulfs in a strange wind)

Thunderbolt Mode( triggered through a specific mantra; sword becomes electrified)

Vectorman316
    Participant

The Handsome Stranger being all assassin-y and stuff

Suleman
    Participant

Ooh. That’s a really neat scene. I really like how you didn’t include too much detail, now every important bit really pops out.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, Suleman!

Here’s a thing that I did for a single cover. I’ll post the link to the song if anyone’s curious ๐Ÿ™‚

Pretty sweet

Vectorman316
    Participant

Here’s a thing

As you can probably tell, I tried out the Jei-style of shading ๐Ÿ˜€

Vectorman316
    Participant

Here’s Katama again, after he became part ofย The Veiled Syndicate.

As you can see, he hung up his mask…

Suleman
    Participant

Hmm. is the background all in Heromachine? If so, that was a lot of work.

That’s a great combination, I’d say. The composition of the characters is really neat, and while none of the characters have hyper-detailed costumes, with all of them in the same picture at once, there’s enough detail to catch your eye.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.