Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

I should never ever revisit works from before I really practiced shading. This was a real pain to make, let me tell you.

On the other hand, I think her background turned out alright!

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s a guide I made about making backgrounds in Heromachine. Comments, tips and questions are more than welcome.

Suleman
    Participant

This was the first lady knight I ever made, and she was goofy as hell. The goofier and simpler the design, the more elaborate I made the background.

Anyway, goes to show how a design can be saved with some fancy color and shading work.

For reference, here is the original from way back in 2014.

Herr D
    Participant

Not so goofy. Mounting poses are hard to get right. The background makes it better, though.

Suleman
    Participant

I guess it’s alright. I can be a bit overcritical of my own works. I feel it just didn’t live up to the other knights in originality.

That being said, here’s agent Parrot.

One of the very few people in the world who know the forests and jungles of the Empire better than Lady Anaconda, agent Parrot is a great asset to the resistance and to the many refugees she guides to safety. Unfortunately, she’s also something of an asshole and barely anyone tolerates her presence for longer than they absolutely have to. Still, she would never side with the Empire and especially resents Lady Anaconda for reasons that might very well be related to her missing eye.

Suleman
    Participant

The thread is eating my posts again because I messed up editing 🙁

Anyway, here’s Agent Albatross.

Trekkie
    Participant

Very cool! I really like the colours and the effects you did for the starscape

Suleman
    Participant

Would people be up for art trades? I’m feeling like trying to do my take on someone else’s concept.

Keric
    Participant

Sure, I’ll give it a try! Which piece of your do you want me to take a stab at?

(I am open to the use of anything I’ve done!)

Suleman
    Participant

Interesting, interesting. It’ll take me a while to pick one of your pieces to work on, you’ve made so many.

As for which one of mine you could do, there’s a few where your affinity for fashion and fabrics could do some wonders. These are my suggestions:

https://sulemania.deviantart.com/art/Lady-hummingbird-505910139

https://sulemania.deviantart.com/art/The-villain-275737421

https://sulemania.deviantart.com/art/Sinister-noblewoman-446387035

You can do whatever changes you want to the overall design, it’s your take after all. On the other hand, if you can think of some other one that you wanna do, feel free, I’m interested in seeing what you come up with.

Keric
    Participant

I could not hold this! The “story” of this picture is that she is trying to seduce him into something (idk what),  and he is disinterested!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Suleman
    Participant

Nice! I get a real swashbuckling vibe from that picture.

In return, here’s my take on your “old Spanish dress”. It’s admittedly not quite the same outfit, more of a flamenco dress, but hey, I go where inspiration takes me.

Here’s the original, for reference.

EDIT:

I changed the shading on the skirt a little bit to make the shading a bit easier to see, especially on mobile devices.

Keric
    Participant

Wow, I really love the more notice~able shading! Great face and pose!

Suleman
    Participant

So here’s an ogre dude. He likes to talk philosophy! You might also think he’s a chief or something because of all that jewellery, but he’s just something of a dandy.

He’s from the same culture as my previous ogre.

Suleman
    Participant

This is a DnD character portrait for a friend of mine.

Damokros here is half-man, half-tiger, half-priest, half-warlock. That’s a lot of halves! He’s also all trouble.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.