Story into Art

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Story into Art

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Randall
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to do this for some time now. I am going to post up a small description of a character and their predicament along with some of their past. You are to create a compelling piece of art from what little story I give. The winner will get to have their piece shown on my youtube where I will be sharing my art from now on. Also I will not be judging the contest. This way everyone has a fair chance.

The story:

Louann was once a secretary. She was one of the most humbled women before the zombie apocalypse broke out. Fortunately her father thought her how to shoot guns at a very young age. At first it was hard for Louann to kill what resembled to be sick humans. Now she hunts to rid the world of all zombies and she is the most skilled of everyone in her group.

The judging date is: Feb. 28, 2016 at 2:00 pm Central Time

Note: Fun is the main ingredient. Let your art flow.

Randall
    Participant

Reminder: At 2:00 Central time today you must have your image of Louann in to qualify.

Randall
    Participant

Ok. Well no one entered my first story contest. I’m going to do it again. This time I hope some will enter. The objective is to create something from what little information I give you. So enjoy and whoever wins gets to host the next one.

The story:

Louann was once a secretary. She was one of the most humbled women before the zombie apocalypse broke out. Fortunately her father thought her how to shoot guns at a very young age. At first it was hard for Louann to kill what resembled to be sick humans. Now she hunts to rid the world of all zombies and she is the most skilled of everyone in her group.

The judging will take place on 4/18/2016 between 2 and 5 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.