Son4’s ” ACES “

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s ” ACES “

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

son4
    Participant

Last up is the “Ace of Diamonds” The genetically enhanced super soldier Sandra Tan

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2012/12/hm3-beta-14.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m loving the pyrokinetic with the flaming bird coming from the spray can. I don’t think i’ve seen that effect done like that before. Your creations do seem a bit on the thin side though, but it certainly helps distinguish your style.

son4
    Participant

Thanks for the comments and the color tips J

livewyre1014
    Participant

very original style…I’m a fan

son4
    Participant

Thanks Live , I like your stuff too . You should keep looking out I get allot of down time at work this time of the year
    so I’ll be dropping stuff all week .

son4
    Participant

This seems like a good place for a small break in the art , I thought I should drop a little story context on everybody before rolling out the bad guys…..

So the main malefactors in the first story arc is a group of super villains collectively called the”Doom Cartel “. For a long time the DC were the biggest villains in the world , but in recent years they were close to being wiped out by the “Ultra Alliance” a group of the worlds elite super heroes. With allot of their founding members either killed or incarcerated in”Cry Boxes”(cryogenic cells located in maximum security prisons around the world they are reserved for the globes most powerful and/or dangerous offenders) most people believed it was game over for the DC . All that changed when a young super villain named “Proximus” came on the scene . The UC was caught off guard by the powerful psionic prodigy’s exceptional leadership skills and ruthless tactics . Under Proximus’s reign the DC became a bigger threat than they ever were in the history of their existence . During the group’s latest assault on the global community they succeeded in not only kidnapping the heads of 6 countries(including the president of the U.S.A)but also murdering them along with several of the UA’s most powerful members who were attempting to rescue the global leaders. they were able to do this by temporarily taking control of the ” Eye In The Sky”, a top secret super weapon created by the G.S.O . The powerful ion cannon is mounted on a satellite orbiting the earth and is capable of bringing death and devastation to several hundred square miles at any time,any where on the globe. The new Aces team is formed to hunt down and terminate Proximus before he is able to mount another attack.

So lets take a look at what the Aces are up against bring out the heavies..

son4
    Participant

Lets start with “Proximus” the leader of the Doom Cartel he is an evil upstart with powerful Psionic abilities…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2012/12/hm3-beta-22.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the jacket.

son4
    Participant

Thanks J I’m using your color tip and staying away from red and black on my villains , I like the way its working out so far.

son4
    Participant

Next for the Aces bad guys is Kasara Coles a.k.a”Machina”,a young woman who left the life of a celebrity super model to become a cyborg super villain.

HeroMachine-3-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator-3.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

That’s an odd career change, and fantastic job on her cyborg arms.

son4
    Participant

continuing with my Aces bad guys , we have the “Cue Boys” mindless clones who act as Proximus’s minions.

HeroMachine-3-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator-5.png

son4
    Participant

Next villain is “Owsla” a psychotic genius who has a strange obsession with rabbits…

HeroMachine-32-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator-1.png

son4
    Participant

finishing up the villians with Marlo Sloan aka “Shiver” a cryokinetic martial artist

HeroMachine-33-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.