Shawn’s Original Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Shawn’s Original Characters

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Now that is nuts (sorry, I’ll show myself out)

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Love Dyna-Squirrel! Too funny! (And shame on you, JR. Laugh)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Wow! Can’t wait to see Smart-Ass, LOVE The Lawyer! The Ex is a great concept and very scary because that can be real! Keep it coming!

Shawn

Thanks for all your feedback guys :) Here is the next character in The League of WTF….
    Name: The Bartender
    Powers/Abilities: His weapon, The Faucet, can dispense any kind of alchoholic beverage that the situation demands! Wether it be an expensive wine, or a cheep beer, his high tech drink mixing backpack can fuse it up then and there and serve it within 2.876 minutes! The pressure can be adjusted to shoot all kinds of drinks at extremely high velocitys to give him some sort of offensive powers but Bartender’s job is mostly just to keep everyone in the league of WTF happy.
    Story: German-born benjamin klaus lived a normal life, and at the age of 26 became a bartender at a local resturaunt. One day he served a drink to a inventor who was working on a contraption that he thought would change the bar business forever. He called it, The Faucet. Benjamin was interested, and agreed to invest in the process as long as he got 25% percent of all the profit the contraption earned. Two years later, a week before the device went into production, Benjamin learned that the inventor planned to keep 100% of the profit and ditch him! Benjamin decided to take action. He used the invention to get the inventor drunk. REALLY drunk. Then he let the inventor drive himself home. The inventor got in a wreck and died. Benjamin learned the next day that the inventor had wrecked into his parents car, killing them both. Knowing it was his fault and feeling ashamed, Benjamin sought to redeem himself. So he joined The League of WTF, and swore never to let any of his colleagues drive drunk.The-BarTender.jpg

Shawn

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Wow! Can’t wait to see Smart-Ass, LOVE The Lawyer! The Ex is a great concept and very scary because that can be real! Keep it coming!

Thanks! I’ll be uploading Smart-Ass soon but since he is the leader of The League of WTF I’m thinking about posting him last. Also, about The Ex, I actually scared myself a bit with that one hahah! I tried really hard to think of a realistic horror movie villain as most are just stupid and mindless. I made him at night while I was the only one up, and I made sure to double check my corners ;)

Herr D
    Participant

ACCIDENTALLY fused a human brain to an experimental squirrel? Whoever is responsible might want to quit before they’re fired. Lab J is hiring; they’ve lost a few people recently.

Shawn

And the third character in The League of WTF…

Name: Bugle Bat
    Powers/abilities: Flight, enhanced hearing, bad eyesight, enhanced agility, his magical bugle summons a fire breathing bat (who does his bidding) when he plays it. Skilled in multiple other instruments including trumpet, trombone, guitar, piano, and banjo (for entertaining the team)
    Story: Dracula had a baby with a batwoman, thus he was created. He went to his local monster high school where he learned to play the bugle. He quickly, VERY quickly, discovered that he had the power to summon fire breathing bats with his bugle…yeahhh. Later that year, when his parents were killed by angry townsmen with pitchforks, Bugle Bat ran away until he found Smart Ass, The League of WTF’s leader and recruiter. He vowed to protect the innocent and joined the league.Bugle-Bat.jpg

Shawn

And today I’ll put up two characters, so here is the fourth in The League of WTF…

Name: Sparkles
    Powers/abilities: Flight, enhanced agility, supersonic scream that stuns all around her temporarily, her launcher can shoot all colors and patterns of fireworks which can have different effects such as high heat, high damage, stun, paralysis, and just looking pretty. She has extreme patriotic believes and goes into complete rage at signs of disrespect towards The United States. During her rage, she fully transforms into a giant eagle who can shoot fireworks from her mouth.
    Story: A sick attempt from American scientists to find innovative ways to celebrate fourth of july. The whole enraged transformation thing is just a side effect. She broke out of her cage and escaped from her bonds of torture, and vowed to help free all those in captivity and protect the true meaning of patriotism. However, since joining The League of WTF and fighting all their rivals was easier, she just did that.Sparkles.jpg

Shawn

And the leader of The League of WTF…

Name: Smart-Ass
    Powers/abilities: Supergenious, infinitely perfect memory, advanced battle strategies, extremely powerful kick, has a laser pistol.
    Story: Smart-Ass is an alien (the donkeys there have really long hair) who was exiled from his planet by corrupt power. His ship crashed in central park. He escaped the police and met up with dyna-squirrel, and then they started The League of WTF. Pretty simple. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fabrisio/2013/08/SmartAss.jpg

Lol. Love it! Love the story.

Shawn

Just a random character I made, experimenting with poses.
    Name: Lord Influence
    Powers/abilities: High charisma, extreme charm, can bend the will of anyone with a weaker mind than his by dark magic, trained in hand to hand combat and good fighter with his cane. Also extremely rich.Lord-Influence.jpg

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

GREAT TEAM! And Smart-Ass did not disappoint!

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.