Shawn’s Original Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Shawn’s Original Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Shawn

James Trent was experimented on illegally while he was in prison by the navy’s secret research division. They were working on a sirum that gave soldiers the strength and speed of a shark. They gave him a full dose of the sirum, hoping for a supersoldier, but creating a monster. Now he roams the seas terrorizing innocent sailors and divers and plotting his revenge on the navy. He wears the symbol of the research division on his right arm as a reminder of who did this to him, so that he never forgets his mission, kill them all.
    Name: Sharkbait (James Trent)
    Powers: Can breath underwater, swim extremely fast, superstrength, powerful deadly bite, gains power at the smell of blood.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fabrisio/2013/08/Sharkbait.jpg

Shawn

A living shadow who’s also a criminal’s living nightmare. Although he appears a villain, he is really neither a villain nor a hero. He is a supernatural vigilante, dealing cold, or should I say hot… hard justice out to evil criminals. His powers include shapeshifting, invulnerability to physical damage, control of dark fire, expert swordsmanship, and flight. He is weak to bright light and water.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fabrisio/2013/08/ShadowFire.jpg

Shawn

I saw this alien head and I had the idea to enlarge it and put it on somekind of either mech body, or a small alien body that could fly. My ideas for him went in all sorts of directions, but I couldn’t seem to make it just right. I spent about an hour and a half trying to get the body right, and finally I just went with this spider body. The energy field is his forcefield, protecting him from the many intergalactic peace officers who are after his head. literally. ;) In the end though, I am not very happy with how he ended up, so Im putting this out there for anyone up for the challenge to try and create a better version of him. The body definately doesn’t have to be the same, I just want this alien head, enlarged to 200×200 on like either a robotic body (maybe he lost his real body, but his head survived and was hooked up to a cyborg?) or on like a small alien body floating in the air. He is not supposed to be a powerful combatant, he is an evil genious who’s aim is to create an army of vicious creatures and mechs to do his bidding and bring terror upon the universe. but he can have some technologies that would protect him and give him some offensive capability. I call him: The Mind.The-Mind.jpg

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Shark Bait is really awesome! Great design and great name Smile

Shawn

I don’t even know why…just trying to think out of the box…waaaaay out of the box. ‘MURICAMurica.jpg

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box. This one put a big smile on my face Laugh

Shawn

@Jeimuzu said:

Nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box. This one put a big smile on my face http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Your Page actually inspired me to do an outside the box one, you make such amazing character’s with the craziest ideas but it’s awesome :)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Thanks Shawn! Smile

Shawn

I am working on a superhero group, it should be up tonight :)

Shawn

Well here we are, the first character of my superhero group, The Galaxy 5.
    Name: Doctor Nex
    Powers: supergenious, extremely skilled in invention and engineering, he is very weak physically so he had to create armor to protect himself, he also created a powerglove so that he has some offensive capabilities, it can manipulate matter within close range, emit high levels of heat, and shoot concentrated balls of energy.
    Story: Doctor Nex was a supergenious working for his planets department of defense, creating new advanced weapons and defence technologies. He learned that some of the officials had dark plans for his inventions, so he attempted to foil their plot, but got caught while he was disarming the last of his creations. He was framed as a traitor and banned from his planet. Nex fled to earth, avoiding detection by using his invisibility suit, and searched for years to find a group who shared his purpose, bringing justice to the galaxy.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fabrisio/2013/08/Doctor-Nex.jpg

Shawn

The Galaxy 5’s next member-
    Name: Master Zhuanxing (transformation in simplified chinese)
    Powers: Can transform into any animal, and has a chance to inherit some of the animals abilities into his own human body (except flight). Master of the staff and martial arts.
    Story: Cho Lin was a simple boy living in a small village in china. His family had always farmed rice and lived in poverty. One day, when Cho was about 9, a band of marauders invaded his village, destroying his families rice farm, and killing cho’s entire family. That was when he discovered his powers. Cho saw the murderous men approaching his house, blades in hand. He looked up at the sky, expecting these were his last moments alive, and saw a hawk flying by. He wished that he was a bird and could escape from the marauders. Suddenly, Cho transformed into a hawk! He escaped the massacre, and traveled to a ninja temple, where the master helped cho hone his skills of transformation, and also trained him as a ninja. He changed his name to Zhuanxing, meaning transformation. But he knew his destiny lie away from the temple, so he ventured out in search of somewhere where justice is valued, desired, and enforced; somewhere where he could enforce it. And so he discovered and joined the galaxy 5.
    Master-Zhuanxing.jpg

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Feel free to use the idea. Might I suggest you look up Sun Wukong to get a better idea of the character. Also there are many versions of Journey to the West that were made for TV. Dragon Ball Z is very loosely inspired by it. There was a cartoon in the 90’s, Monkey Magic, which was based on JTTW. Look for the original story; there are a few characters you might draw inspiration from to add to your universe of animal/human warriors. With regards to Master Zhuanxing, very cool concept, but one point sticks out in your story. You said he is able to take the abilities of animals except flight, but you also said that when he discovered his powers, he saw a hawk and wished he was a bird to escape and he transformed into a hawk. I can only assume that he flew away. Or did you mean he can take on some animal abilities, except flight while still in human form?

Shawn

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Feel free to use the idea. Might I suggest you look up Sun Wukong to get a better idea of the character. Also there are many versions of Journey to the West that were made for TV. Dragon Ball Z is very loosely inspired by it. There was a cartoon in the 90’s, Monkey Magic, which was based on JTTW. Look for the original story; there are a few characters you might draw inspiration from to add to your universe of animal/human warriors. With regards to Master Zhuanxing, very cool concept, but one point sticks out in your story. You said he is able to take the abilities of animals except flight, but you also said that when he discovered his powers, he saw a hawk and wished he was a bird to escape and he transformed into a hawk. I can only assume that he flew away. Or did you mean he can take on some animal abilities, except flight while still in human form?

Oh, no I guess I should have clarified a little bit more, I had a lot of thoughts running through my head. Your second try is correct, he can fly while in the form of a flying animal, such as the hawk, but when he returns to human form he can’t take the power of flight with him. In other words, he wont grow wings. The idea is that he can gain enhanced strength, speed, agility, climbing, sight, smell, hearing, night vision, underwater breathing, etc. not physical attributes like fur, claws, tails, and wings. I should have wrote that part better. Thanks for your attention to detail though :)

Shawn

The third member of The Galaxy Five-
    Name: Anvil
    Picture: His right hand is what it looks like when it is not transformed into anything. His left hand has been molded into a saw. he has created a pair of wings for himself from a pile of scrap metal at the factory
    Powers: His hands are made of metal. Anvil can mold his hands into any small object, including weapons and tools, without extra resources. If there are metallic substances nearby he can use them combined with his body to create bigger functioning things like wings, wheels, jetpacks, tails, more arms, etc. Essentially he has the ability to manipulate metal and combine it with his body to create the ultimate swiss army knife http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
    Story: A secret production facility in japan was lacking any form of efficiency whatsoever. Its workers were underpaid, and unmotivated. To solve this, developers created a robot which could mold its own body into whatever tool was necessary for the job, and could work very fast. It could handle any problems as it adapted to the situation and constantly grew smarter and more adapted. They called it, Anvil. The first model was produced within a month, and immediately put to work. After months of labor, the robot had developed a sort of mind by observing the humans. It was able to think for itself, make decisions, and even show very small signs of emotions. Once it obtained these abilities, anvil become furious at his mistreatment and forced labor. He went into a rage, attacking some security guards and wrecking part of the factory. He was contained, and they attempted to shut him down. But before they could, Anvil transformed his entire body into a motorcycle one of the guards had driven, and drove away in the night. He happened upon a group called the galaxy 5, who explained their search for justice. Anvil decided to join them and end oppression throughout the galaxy. His anger still fumes, and occasionally causes problems, but he and master zhaunxing are working on it http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/fabrisio/2013/08/The-Anvil.jpg

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

OK, Igot you. In keeping with the Chinese/martial arts vibe it’s like Northern Shaolin animal style philosophy; you’re a man imitating an animal. Southern Shaolin says, you are the animal. Again, cool concept. I like Anvil, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.