RobM’s Machine Works

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery RobM’s Machine Works

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 416 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

Some adjustments that I think add more depth.
    Cliffhanger-Revised-Final2.png

RobM
    Participant

Gunslinger.pngGunslinger-Headshot.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Cool. That’s pretty damn nice work there.

RobM
    Participant

Thanks, JR. I’ve been messing around with mixing and matching pieces from the faces group.

CantDraw
    Participant

That. Is. Super. Cool. I’m a huge western movies fan and absolutely love that picture. He makes me think of Maverick with a little Lee Van Cleef thrown in for toughness. The whole thing just works – from boots, to vest, to face. Great job!

Trekkie
    Participant

Very nice! Very clean design, and the buttons are a neat detail.

RobM
    Participant

@CantDraw said:

That. Is. Super. Cool. I’m a huge western movies fan and absolutely love that picture. He makes me think of Maverick with a little Lee Van Cleef thrown in for toughness. The whole thing just works – from boots, to vest, to face. Great job!

Glad you liked it; the idea’s been percolating for awhile. Figuring out the vest was the sticky part.

RobM
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Very nice! Very clean design, and the buttons are a neat detail.

Thanks, that insignia piece used for the buttons has a nice little built-in highlighting cheat.

ams
    Participant

I Like it! You can see his personality translated perfectly with your design. But, who’s he dueling with? I think we need who’s got him ready to draw six-shooters…….

RobM
    Participant

Thanks, AMS. I’ll see what I can do. In the meantime here is something for Halloween. It will probably remain a WIP because for some reason it slows HeroMachine to a crawl and I just don’t have the patience to zyp it or fix the position of the hand and jump rope handle.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/robm/2013/10/Jump-Ropin-Zombie-WIP.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Kooky!

Trekkie
    Participant

That’s probably the most light-hearted zombie I’ve seen in a while!

The reason HM was going slowly for you on that pic is because patterns tend to cause it to lag. Dunno why. You might be better off masking pattern items instead of using the ones from the ‘Patterns’ tab.

RobM
    Participant

Thanks, Trekkie. I’ll give it a try.

RobM
    Participant

As AMS suggested, here is the Gunslinger’s foe.
    RobM-Irate-Cavalry-Captain.png
    RobM-IrateCavalryCaptainHeadshot.png

RobM
    Participant

It’s been a while. Thought I would do a straight ahead version of the Cliffhanger villain.
    Cliffhanger-Revised-Final2.png
    Quickfire-Zypped.pngQuickfireZyppedHeadshot-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 416 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.