RobM’s Machine Works

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery RobM’s Machine Works

Viewing 11 posts - 406 through 416 (of 416 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

Thanks. I struggled with the left hand. I could have sworn there was a flat, palm down, thumb facing out hand, but I couldn’t find one.

Suleman
    Participant

Yeah, I checked both the hand category and the companions-humanoids category and couldn’t find a great fit. Rather frustrating.

It might be possible to use an open hand like this, since we’re looking at him from below, but it’d take some experimentation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

RobM
    Participant

For the starship CDC

Attachments:

RobM
    Participant

Reposting to have the file name in the right format for the CDC

Attachments:

RobM
    Participant

I’ve been playing around with using HeroMachine to do some abstract-expressionist painting. I’m only using HeroMachine items and colors but have used some Photoshop filters on some of them. This one is only HeroMachine.

Waveforms

RobM
    Participant

Canopy (HeroMachine only)

RobM
    Participant

Ripples (HeroMachine only)

RobM
    Participant

Undertow (with the ocean ripple Photoshop filter over HeroMachine items and colors)

RobM
    Participant

Lattice (with the plastic wrap Photoshop filter over HeroMachine items and colors)

Herr D
    Participant

I’m gonna have to disagree with Suleman over Veloz’s hand. You want the spread back of the hand squinched a bit and lopped off in a curve from pointer knuckle to wrist (mostly just the thumb) and dome four heads behind it. Two for knuckles, one for part of the pointer finger, and one to correct the rounding of the arched hand. All the rest of the hand would be hidden behind the roof, right?

We also probably want ‘Canopy’ and ‘Ripple’ and probably ‘Lattice’ unfiltered text in shared Backgrounds. Good stuff.

RobM
    Participant

Palisade (HeroMachine only)

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 406 through 416 (of 416 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.