PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

FRM

WOW!!
    (i posted that before, but it disappeared)

Love it!

Myro
    Participant

I like your cop armor. The red and blue shoulder plates is a nice touch.

It does look similar the the police in some sci-fi film, but I can’t remember which one.

Dionne Jinn

@Myro said:

I like your cop armor. The red and blue shoulder plates is a nice touch.

It does look similar the the police in some sci-fi film, but I can’t remember which one.

I was thinking of THX-1138 when I firts saw that pic.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dudes!

My first idea was colors simlilar to police cars. The armor would be like the suits in the G.I.Joe movie that would augment regular abilities. Now that I’m getting feedback on it, I can see I subconciously pulled features from stormtroopers and I think the cops in the new Total Recall movie are white armor. That trailer KICK-ASS!!! Anyway, I’m thinkin’ of making a Capt. or Commisioner of some sort. I like the idea of law-enforcers havin’ some kind of chance against super poewered villians.

Cheers!

Myro
    Participant

@ams said:

Thanks, dudes!

My first idea was colors simlilar to police cars. The armor would be like the suits in the G.I.Joe movie that would augment regular abilities. Now that I’m getting feedback on it, I can see I subconciously pulled features from stormtroopers and I think the cops in the new Total Recall movie are white armor. That trailer KICK-ASS!!! Anyway, I’m thinkin’ of making a Capt. or Commisioner of some sort. I like the idea of law-enforcers havin’ some kind of chance against super poewered villians.

Cheers!

Thanks, man. Now that you’ve explained your influences, I’m starting to see it. I swear, that was going to bug me for a while.

ams
    Participant

Not my best, but I only had 10 mins and I wanted to participate! Happy Easter!

ams-happy-easter.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

It’s the Jeffberry Bunny. Happy Easter.

ams
    Participant

Here is my sketch prize from Jeff. STONEBOURNE SMASH!

STONEBOURNE-by-Jeff-Hebert.png

ams
    Participant

Here is a villian…STINGER!

STINGER.png

Razerwing

stinger is realy cool i like the blades

The whole design is cool, but that helmet is especially bad-ass!

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys!

My new character is a power and ability duplicator. Ex-athlete in many pro leagues thought he was a natural, until the first super powered being crossed his path and realized he had something more.

Here is….SYNC!

SYNC.png

Razerwing

he is totaly cool

Trekkie
    Participant

Cool design!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.