PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Thanks ‘machiners!

These are just info/feedback I passing to Jeff.
    info-for-Jeff.PNG
    info-for-jeff-1.PNG
    info-for-Jeff-chrome.PNG

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Joining the consensus that Flora’s hair is amazing :D

I love the little plant insignias on the exposed parts of her costume. It’s like she keeps plantlife on her person at all times to be able to manipulate in case she finds herself in an area without any local fauna. Very cool!

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dude!

I’m glad you like her because you were the one who inspired me with your elemental run of characters on your thread. The hair is a combination of 2 hair items which I didn’t really realize they matched up so well until I saw them together. Trail and error are a big part of Heromachine for me. As for the insignas, I see them as more as tattoos that flare when she is using her powers. I wanted exposed part of her costume due to the fact that I perceive that she needs to touch to engage her abilities. Hence the almost bare feet. The chest and thighs exposed is eye candy at best, but they could prove useful “in the field”.

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Love it. I never stop being impressed by your posing…simple and powerful. Keep it up!

Legatus
    Participant

That cleavage window might prove useful while tree hugging. Laugh

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys!

@Legatus- I knew it was good for something. lol!

Here is the next sister to my nature group….who as I write this will be called “Natural Sisters“…yeah, baby!

Any who, here is AMBER, the fiery rebel one.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2013/11/AMBER.PNG

**REVISION** suggestion by Livewyre to change color of glow around flame. Yay or nay?
    AMBER-revision.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

wow very hot!

livewyre1014
    Participant

The red glow feels…off? maybe a more yellow-y orange for the glow? Apart from that, fantastic work. Again, love the poses!!

ams
    Participant

@ Livewyre1014 – thanks dude! I’ll do a revision with your suggestion. You tell me if it’s better.

Fourth and final member for the”Natural Sisters“, here is CORAL.

CORAL.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

beautiful!

dblade
    Participant

I say yay to the orange glow. And I also say “awesome” to the Natural Sisters. Great work!

ams
    Participant

Late for the Thank you’s. Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Here is Keric’s Prize…..STING CLAD!!

Hope you like it. Cheers!

STING-CLAD-for-Keric.PNG

FRM

beastly! love Flora!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Sting Clad is wicked awesome! love the pose and all those spikes make him look pretty darn cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.