PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Maybe it’s just because I’ve been reading too much Prophet, but I could see him as one of those heroes who refuses to give up the fight no matter how old he gets, replacing his body with mechanical parts until he ends up being a wholly synthetic being with thousands of years of combat under his belt.

Trekkie
    Participant

@ams said:
    I was trying for a weathered, battle-weary veteran face.

And you succeeded! That face has got to be one of your best yet. The design of the suit is cool, too

ams
    Participant

Thank you, ‘machiners!

Here’s another hero that I revised from and old design. JET has the power to manipulate air and able to create strong concussive gust. She also can use her power to ride air currents allowing her to fly.

JET.PNG

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Fantastic, as always!

ams
    Participant

Thanks, guys. Hey, I had a couple of comments that her legs are to long and torso to short. I sort of see it . What do you guys think?

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I see what you mean, but ultimately, it seems fine. At first glance one wouldn’t really be able to see it, I don’t think.

Herr D
    Participant

Actually, you might consider leaving the limbs / torso as-is and adding a background; you might make it look like you’re looking up at her.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

The torso might seem a bit short depending on perspective, but to me it kind of gives the effect that she’s throwing her shoulders back and we’re looking at her from a slightly reverent angle. I think it works for her, she seems like a regal sort of lady. :)

Lightningsword
    Participant

Found this on facebook:
    Funny.png

Linea24
    Participant

I think Jet looks really cool. Especially the defiant pose.

prswirve
    Participant

Actually, Jet’s pose looks great and i think it’s perfect. More like a worm’s eyeview perspective.

ams
    Participant

Thanks for all the great feedback, ‘machiners!

ams
    Participant

Here a new female hero, FLORA. She controls plant life and has abilities to heal.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2013/11/FLORA.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love her hair and the green bits on her costume.

Trekkie
    Participant

Love that costume design! The openings on her feet are a neat touch, and the hair’s very cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.