PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

OK, for the Philippines, since there are so many (and I do mean MANY) Philippine legends about weird creatures such as the Tikbalang, the Kapre, and the Aswang, to name a few, how ’bout a lesbian (just kidding, I ain’t serious) a male character with the ability to transform into Philippine mythological creatures. Google the ones I mentioned above, I’m sure you’ll find them.

I don’t know about a specific country but you should create a character with the ability to teleport people and themselves vast distances. For example someone who could bring one hero from American and another from China and then drop them in the UK to fight a foe together or something like that.

ams
    Participant

Thanks for the ideas Lightningsword and MysteriousZed!

@ JR19759 – Here is an ENGLAND character. Don’t know if he’s depressing enough. Let me know what you think….

THE WEATHERMAN

THE-WEATHERMAN-from-England.PNG

Bad-People
    Participant

Nice puddle effect. And watch out for the bow and arrow. (Nick Cage reference)

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Awesome! He’s certainly more dapper than your usual master of the elements :)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks good to me. Smile

livewyre1014
    Participant

I like it…but the hat seems off to me. Possibly a bowler instead? Or more of a cap?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@livewyre1014 said:

I like it…but the hat seems off to me. Possibly a bowler instead? Or more of a cap?

Yeah, and while you’re at it put the American hero in a stetson. Honestly, no-one wears bowler hats anymore and they haven’t done since the 50’s.

I think the current hat is fine AMS. A cap wouldn’t look right with the outfit and I’m sure you understand my feelings on the bowler hat idea.

ams
    Participant

Thanks Livewyre. Respect the feedback, but I’m with JR on the hat. Plus I put a bowler hat on Myro’s Fluke.

@ Lightning sword – working on one of your suggestions. Pretty dark creatures to try and turn into heroes.

livewyre1014
    Participant

FINE!!! I’ll make MY OWN England character…with blackjack, and hookers…y’know what, forget the England guy!!! haha

Lightningsword
    Participant

Told ya they were cool!
    Man, I freaked out, got a cockroach on my computer. climbed onto my arm. FRICK!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Damnit, ams, stop being so bloody good at this.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I second BB’s sentiment and have to say I love those weather effects.

ams
    Participant

Thank you, my ‘machining friends!

Okay, here’s the next one that was inspired by Lightningsword’s idea. He suggested a character that could turn into mythical creatures from the Philippines. I looked them up and their are some freakin’ scary stories going down in that part of the world. Anyway, the myth of the Kapre got me thinkin’ down the lines of beauty and the beast because this creature is supposed to bond with another for life. So I thought damsel in distress with a huge tree man protector. Alright, enough gibber gabber, here is….

ANGELINE and THE KAPRE from The Philippines

ANGELINE-and-THE-KAPRE-from-The-Philippines.PNG

Cheers!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Awesome! He’s definitely got a lot of attitude. Love the long beard as body hair :D

If you’re still taking suggestions: I’d love to see a hero for Mexico that isn’t just an extension of Spanish colonial culture. Maybe a guy with abilities based on the indigenous culture of the country. You could do a golden eagle-based guy taking the symbol from the flag’s coat of arms.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.