PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Another great creation. Seems your military/mercenary esque style characters are my favorites.

ams
    Participant

Thanks and glad to see you still kickin’ around these parts, MB. You always had the best custom items. Did you lose all yer files when the old site went down? You need to bring them back if you still have them. Cheers!

Maaz
    Participant

I like that guy! I think it has something to do with all the pockets… or the fact that I’m a Deadpool fan and those pockets remind me of him. It’s all in the pockets…
    Just kidding. Alot of great stuff going on in that pic. Those badass looking custom guns. That creepy-as-hell-glowing-eyes glare. The simple, silent pose. I would say the zypping, but you always have stunning shading, so it’s like a fact of life. The sun is yellow, water is H2O and ams has epic zypping skills. And don’t forget the pockets.

ams
    Participant

Danke schoen, brother!

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I’ve still got them backed up on my computer, photobucket, and disc. I was in the works of updating them, just been slow about doing much , intentionally slowed down on the designs to flesh some of my characters out, and then find myself sidetracked.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

So cool! Those guns are killer, nice pose and terrific costume design Smile

FRM

sweetness.

Trekkie
    Participant

Very nice!

FRM

ams–i have a request for you if you have the time or inclination. i was wondering if you could heromachinise Ander. thanks in advance.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/008/6/f/ander_by_frm_by_frm5993-d5qw3nn.png

Nug
    Participant

Did you draw that FRM?

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I’m digging the side by side portrait. Nice evolution on that guy! :D

FRM

@Nug said:

Did you draw that FRM?

i traced it on photoshop using someone else’s pose. not complex. but let’s leave this thread to AMS’ work.

ams
    Participant

Here you go Lightningsword, your NIR request. No much of a redesign, I liked the set up you have.

NIR-for-Lightningsword.PNG

Hope you like it!

Now on to FRM’s Ander…….

Lightningsword
    Participant

WOW. WOW! So awesome I love it! BTW, can I please have the text file? If you don’t have it, it’s ok.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Ya know, you have GOT to start a virtual institute here on HM3-ing, your awesomeness!Wink

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.