PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Scatman

WOW!!The contrasting colors blows my mind I also love the eyes,totally gives that ANTish look!Love it!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@NHA247 said:

that is amazing! how did you get the duplicate’s in there? I have been curious how to make a team together like that.

Awesome work man as always!

I’m guessing he made 3 versions of the character: front-facing, left and right. Then he used the left and right versions, saved them multiple times in different positions, and loaded them all on top of each other, putting the front-facing one on top last. That’s how I’d do it. If you want tips on group shots take a look at my tutorial on the subject.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I don’t think so…if you look at the edges of the characters I believe the grouping was done with another program such as paint or photoshop…I think, I’m not saying for sure.

Weilyn

Yeah, I’m guessing Paint.

ams
    Participant

Yeah, you guys are right. I used PAINT to create the effect with 2 images for the character. The “drones” are one image, but then flipped over for a mirrored image. The trick was getting the background guys to be faded. I tried reducing the color Alphas down to half , but anything that was overlapped didn’t look right. I then relized I was going the wrong way and just dropped a background shape item on top and reduce the colors to 30%. That gave me the even faded image effect I was looking for.

Thanks for the compliments, fellow machiners.

Cheers!

Scatman

good thinkin’!!looks great!

ams
    Participant

Thanks!

Here is a new member of my update on my BROKEN ARROW military strike team….PITBULL.

PITBULL-1.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

I love pitbulls…my dog is half pitbull…but YOUR Pitbull is frightening. That’s one mean lookin’ dude. Nice work.

ams
    Participant

Thanks dude!

Here is the original Broken Arrow team….

Broken-Arrow-3.png

Broken-Arrow-4.png

ams
    Participant

Broken Arrow con’t…

Broken-Arrow-5.png

Broken-Arrow-6.png

Broken-Arrow-7.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scatman

love seein’ how the characters evolved even though you had it in the raw it still kicked major a$$!!great crew!Pitbull rocks!!

Now that’s a team I wouldn’t want to face! Nice work, they all look menacing.

ams
    Participant

Thanks!

Here is the third member of the updated team for Broken Arrow……HUNTER.

Broken-Arrow-II-HUNTER.PNG

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Oh my ceiling cat… Hunter is awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.