PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Scatman

Totally reminds me of the “Kill Bill ” volumes!Scissors is awesome !!I am so lookin’ forward to “The Man with the Golden Fists”!Quentin Tarantino is the man!recommend anything done by him!

ams
    Participant

Thanks alot , machiners. Glad you like her. Cheers!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I like the gold toes on her boots. Clever boy…

ams
    Participant

Thanks, Blue!

Here is a new crime fighter, THE MIME. This mute vigilante takes out the bad guys using slight of hand tricks and has unortodox fighting skills. Think of him as a street performing ninja! …’nuff said.

THE-MIME.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

I so hope he builds invisible walls in front of villains and then takes an invisible weapon out of an invisible box and, with much mine performance, proceeds to do his ninja stuff. Good Job

Bad-People
    Participant

… AH! A Droog!

And criminals thought Batman was scary.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice idea for a hero! And I have to agree with Bad People, he is khorosho!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

My god i wish i’d thought of that!!!

Scatman

the king of inimadating stances !I love his face and mask ,just so freakin’ cool!

ams
    Participant

Thanks alot guys. Wish I could get on to create more, but it is a very busy time for me at home and work. I just have time to browse through and see the lastest characters being fleshed out. I have some ideas kickin’ around and hope to show you them soon. Lovin’ all the new talent joining in and good to see some of the alumni returning. Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Here’s the latest. I have a military strike team called “Broken Arrow” that I created for a background for my character Stonebourne and his mentor Warhorse. The latter being on the team that was based during the Vietnam War and were used for “special” missions. Stonebourne’s father, being the leader of the team, history becomes quite unclear after the team imploded during an operation. I should post the team’s members past line-up soon.

So, I’m beginning a new incarnation of “Broken Arrow” starting with ARMY ANT. This character’s powers let him split into 10 “drones” of himself. The unfortunate side effect of this ability is that his intelligence diminshes the more drones he creates.

Cheers!

ARMY-ANT-2.png

Weilyn

Very cool! Loving the look on his face!

The shading looks awesome, as always Smile

NHA247
    Participant

that is amazing! how did you get the duplicate’s in there? I have been curious how to make a team together like that.

Awesome work man as always!

Cool! Love that effect.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Easily one of my favorite’s of your designs. I like how both the Army and Ant aspects of his name are clearly defined in his costume. Nice work my friend.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.